Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much fancy talk for things that are ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A salad cutter bowl for enjoying a delicious (and nutritious) meal without the mess. Plus, it's been scientifically proven chopped salads taste better than regular salads. (I think.)
2. A pack of six bamboo washcloths to help keep your little ones clean without fear of irritating their delicate, sensitive skin.
3. A long sleeve shirt that'll have you looking cute while feeling comfy. What more could you want?
4. A side sleeper for the babes who are most content sleeping or resting in their parents' bed, and the parents who have been seeking a solution to this scenario.
5. A pair of odor/moisture removers to prevent your shoes from smelling funky.
6. A pack of 12 dairy-free coffee creamers that'll give your coffee the creamy, delicious taste you crave in the morning, without all the crappy additives.
7. A daily planner so you can stay organized and stop being so fucking forgetful, damnit.
8. A pair of blending sponges to make your makeup look like nothing short of perfection.
9. A water filtration dispenser that'll not only get the yucky crap out of your drinking water, but will happily sit on the shelf in your fridge waiting to quench your thirst.
10. A pair of fluffy pillows for resting your head on what might be the equivalent of clouds – and they're dust mite–resistant!
11. A floral dress to rock at the next party you attend, at the office (because it's definitely work appropriate), or just when you wanna wear a dress, because why the heck not!
12. A pack of 10 organic chocolate hazelnut butter squeeze packets that'll provide a delicious Nutella-like taste in a vegan, gluten-free spread – great to bring on-the-go!
13. A rose bouquet pop-up card perfect for gifting as an anniversary present, a birthday gift, for the love of your life on Valentine's day, or yourself – no judgment here.
14. A mascara claiming to be better than sex so go ahead and give your eyelashes the best orgasm of their damn life.
15. A pair of pan scrapers that'll get rid of leftover residue on your cookware that your sponges and scrub brushes just won't clean away.
16. A colorful toy organizer for de-cluttering all those toys you bought your little one, while livening up the space.
17. A tunic top to pair with your fave jeans, leggings, skirts, no pants (lol), etc.
18. A storage cube shelf that'll hold your books, clothes, decor, and more — not to mention it's really chic looking.
19. A pack of 61 Tide Pods for cleaning your clothes – NOT FOR EATING AS A SNACK, PEOPLE.
20. A copy of Kesha's Rainbow to have you feeling all the feels there are to feel. But, seriously, this album is amazing start to finish, and buying it is the most you can do to support a shoulda-been Grammy winner.
How buying all these awesome products makes me feel, TBH:
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.