Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A pair of snow boots for keeping your feetsies warm and protected from the evil, cold white stuff. (Can you tell I hate snow?)
2. A pack of menstrual protection underwear to make you feel extra safe and comfy during your next visit from Aunt Flo.
3. A travel coffee press perfect to use if you're constantly on-the-go, especially in the morning.
4. A cotton pajama set that'll make it even harder to change into real clothes in the morning, but once you get home at night, you can put these back on. You got this, champ.
5. An activated charcoal powder to make those pearly whites EXTRA white, seriously people rave about this stuff.
6. A holiday candle gift set you can give loved ones, or just buy for yourself and enjoy the sweet aroma of the season from the comfort of home.
7. A fleece cardigan for keeping yourself feeling soft and cozy. Caution: removal may be extremely difficult as you might want to wear it forever.
8. A holiday nuts gift basket that Janice from HR will never know you Amazon Prime ordered for her at the last minute through this post.
9. A copy of Ed Sheeran's Divide to listen to over and over and over again – it's a really great album, and I, too, listen to it over and over and over again.
10. A water dental flosser that'll take cleaning your teeth to a whole new level of clean. Your dentist may well up with pride at your next visit.
11. A 360 degree night sky projector for kiddos who like to light up their room at night. That being said, you don't have to be a kiddo to enjoy this. Go ahead, you big kids. Get one for yourself as well.
12. An on-the-go bottle of poo-pourri, aka the stuff that helps save your reputation in the bathroom.
13. A faux-fur blanket you might be enticed into cuddling with all day. I practically feel the softness on my hands just looking at the photo.
14. A scratch-off world map perfect for any wanderluster, or aspiring traveler. Imagine how fun it would be to scratch off each place you've been to, perhaps even with a coin from the location?
15. A batter mixer with a blenderball to shake up the ingredients of soon-to-be breakfast/baked goods. Your arms deserves a rest from whisking.
16. A set of adult coloring books for helping you de-stress at the end of a long day, or long year — I think we all deserve to reward ourselves with these after surviving 2017.
17. Dunkirk, a great movie for curling up and watching on the couch with a cup of hot cocoa. It's a mix of learning about history, seeing intense action scenes, and staring at Harry Styles eating food in one of the scenes.
I MEAN HONESTLY, WHO LOOKS THAT GOOD WHILE EATING?!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
And check out last week's post here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.