We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
2. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
3. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
4. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
5. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
6. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20, that is.
7. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
8. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggers who dare to mess with your plant babies.
9. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
10. A foot peeling liquid mask that one reviewer (see below), recommends using with a pair of socks on to help lock-in the solution so it can really work its magic. Hello, smooth feet, how nice to see you!
11. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
12. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
13. Liquid ant baits for catching those tiny little peskers — because nothing can make one's skin crawl more than seeing a teensy black dot crawling around your home.
14. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
15. A foot file to leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
16. A vent cleaning system that'll remove lint from dryers, vacuums, AC vents and more, because you and I both know your poor appliances just won't function the same when their clogged up with yuckiness.
17. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
18. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
19. A toilet wand that'll prove wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to disgusting before-and-after photo below for evidence.
21. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
22. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience here!
23. A pet hair-removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your pet leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet...and TBH...it's quite gross.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.