We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker that'll allow your favorite teen to listen to all their favorite songs, both inside of the shower and out.
2. A Fandom of the Month Club subscription for those immersed in the world of all things pop culture.
3. A pair of Adidas. They make a great option in the shoe department, as they're comfy, stylish, and something they will get a ton of use out of!
4. An iTunes/App Store gift card that'll allow them to download the hottest new song, their favorite TV shows and movies, and the app that their friends are all obsessed with.
6. A Fenty Beauty product, or products, sure to make beauty-lovers happy. The line features a wide array of color-inclusive, top-quality items. And who doesn't love Queen Ri?
7. A collection of succulent plants for the simplistic teen, (BTW, lucky you getting to shop for someone easy). It may seem silly, but something as small as a plant can really liven up a room, and when high school and college stresses them out, sprucing up a room a little, makes a big difference.
8. A camera drone that'll do some serious things to help your teen's social media game with awesome aerial photos and videos.
9. A 1 lb. bag of cereal marshmallows for the sugar rush their younger selves could have only dreamed of. But, for real, these babies are the best part of the damn cereal.
10. A copy of Vine and Tea to gift to the teen who's very much still mourning the loss of Vine. TBH, we all are, we all need this book.
11. A Birchbox subscription that'll make any beauty fanatic cry tears of joy. The only thing more magical than waking up to presents underneath a Christmas tree is finding a box of incredible beauty products at your door step.
12. A Netflix gift card to help pay for their late-night show binges. If you're a parent who disapproves of your child's television obsession, just think, you can utilize their Netflix account too! 😉
14. A cordless hand vacuum to help keep your teen's car tidy. They spent all their savings on their vehicle, now help them out with the little things like this for the holidays.
15. A speaker alarm clock so they can wake up to the sound of their favorite ring tone or the radio. And once they're finally awake, can listen to their music via the AUX speaker.
16. A ticket for a concert or a Broadway show to help them look back on this year's holiday gift with fond memories of an exciting experience!
17. A turntable with vinyl record and MP3 capabilities for the person who's an old soul at heart and fascinated with the idea of collecting records, but still values the music on their phone.
18. A backpack you might be tempted to buy for yourself too – it's dirt- and water-resistant, so keeping it clean isn't a challenge, and durable material holds all of the important shit.
19. A Barnes & Noble gift card so they can choose their next read. Believe it or not, teens actually enjoy reading!
20. A bluetooth radio adapter to give those with an older car without Bluetooth capabilities. This baby allows you to make calls while driving safely, listening to music, listening to the radio, and charging devices.
21. An Amazon gift card so they can get literally whatever they want from the internet's biggest marketplace. Especially good for picky teens or the teen who just has so many interests, you're not quite sure what to focus in on.
22. A Fujifilm instant camera that'll take the coolest photos they'll want to decorate their bedroom or dorm room with, for sure.
23. AND HARRY STYLES. IT'S WHAT THE TEENS WANT, OKAY?! BUT, I TOO, WANT HARRY STYLES FOR THE HOLIDAYS, AND NO, I AM NOT A TEEN!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU TEENS AND HARRY STYLES!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.