30 Amazing Gifts For People Who Only Drink Iced Coffee
Iced coffee is the only acceptable form of coffee.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An iced coffee maker so they can start off the day in the best possible way – with their favorite drink!
5. A tumbler so they can bring their caffeinated iced drink on-the-go, all while ensuring it stays cold.
7. A New Orleans iced kit that'll allow them to whip up the most deliciously sweet and creamy glass of coffee.
9. A set of vintage coffee label coasters to prevent unwanted water ringlets on the coffee table. (Get it? Because coffee?!)
10. An electric grinder so, yes, they can buy just the beans, and let this baby handle the rest. Plus, it can be used for spices, too.
11. A book filled with cold brew techniques, recipes, and even cocktails that might become their newest prized possession.
12. A T-shirt that'll allow them to express their love of the best beverage ever in the simplest way possible.
13. A pack of clear disposable plastic cups so they can act like they just splurged on a fancy iced latte at the local coffee shop, when really they're just saving up for the day they buy the entire Starbucks chain.
14. A coffee grounds scooper doubling as a bag clip for the person whose life just needs to be a little easier, damnit.
16. A mug, typically used for the devil (hot coffee), but has an angelic (iced coffee) print so they may happily use it.
17. A can of cold brew great for the busy bee who is constantly on-the-go. Being busy does not mean sacrificing caffeine.
18. An awesome enamel pin complete with what is probably their life motto. They will definitely feel compelled to wear it every single day.
20. A coffee bean ice tray they should fill with coffee in order to prevent their coffee drink from getting watered down by real ice.
21. A cold brew bottle that'll make it a piece of cake (or, well, coffee) to whip up and pour the perfect drink.
23. A pack of energy chews that taste like the good stuff, and claim to provide the same energy as morning java.
24. A gift basket to give the person who would really enjoy making their iced coffee and having some snacks to go with it.
25. A HyperChiller so they can easily cool off the hot coffee they obviously made on accident, and enjoy cold coffee instead.
26. A pair of earrings for the person who loves coffee SO much, they'd happily rock these cuties in public. No shame.
27. A cold brew system to help them enjoy the best damn cup they've ever sipped. It might make Starbucks look bad.
30. A Starbucks gift card — it'll help you take the easy way out of picking one of these amazing gifts.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.