30 Gifts For Anyone Whose Motto Is “The Limit Does Not Exist” When It Comes To Coffee
The best gift is one that'll fuel their caffeine obsession.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A cold brew coffee maker that'll have them powering through their day with a delicious iced coffee treat.
2. A Match Made Coffee subscription for monthly gourmet cookie and coffee pairings so delectable, it's gonna be hard to resist subscribing to this for every coffee lover in your life.
4. An adorable pin so they can show off their favorite form of brain fuel. This baby will look super cute on a shirt, a denim jacket, a tote bag — the possibilities are endless!
5. Atlas Coffee Club – it'll transport their caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month they'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
7. A grinder to make quick work of coffee beans. Now they can spend less time prepping their coffee and more time drinking it.
8. A monogram knit coffee sleeve for a cute and environmentally-friendly way to hold their hot beverages.
9. A hilarious tee perfect to give the person you wouldn't dare start a conversation with until you know they've had their first cup of coffee.
10. And on a similar note, a funny mug to express their 24/7 mood — one that is especially true though before they've had any caffeine.
11. La Colombe lattes for those who refuse to make the switch from iced lattes to hot lattes during the colder months. It's 0 degrees outside with negative wind chill? Sounds like perfect iced latte weather to me!
12. A temperature-controlled mug for brewing coffee on-the-go, AND also keeping their hot drinks at their desired temperature alllllll day long so they don't have to waste time re-heating!
13. An assortment of coffee lip balms so they can keep their lips feeling soft and smooth thanks to the delicious scent of their fav beverage.
14. A Luke's Diner mug for the person whose love of coffee is so extreme, it would impress Lorelai Gilmore and concern Luke Danes.
15. A set of seasonal simple syrups to help them make their very own delicious holiday drinks right from the comfort of home.
16. A personalized stirrer so they can mix their sweetener and milk into their coffee with a utensil that's much more adorable than a regular spoon.
17. A coffee facial scrub for taking their coffee obsession to the next level! Wake up, wash face with coffee, dry face, and then drink real coffee.
18. A Keurig machine capable of making more than just coffee — this model allows coffee fanatics to enjoy things like lattes, cappuccinos, and even brew up concentrated coffee shots from their favorite K-Cups. Bye, Starbucks line!
19. A pour-over coffee maker that'll help them brew an absolutely delicious cup of hot coffee. Seriously, reviewers rave about how smooth their coffee comes out after using this baby.
20. A tee and shorts pajama set so they can rep their love of the best beverage ever created while they're sleeping or just lounging around the house.
21. A funny pair of socks to keep their feet nice and warm while they subtly demand someone to go brew them a fresh pot of coffee...like...now.
23. Blue Bottle Vietnamese Ice Cream that'll make for a scrumptiously sweet treat. You can choose to send them four pints of this awesome coffee ice cream, or mix it up with some other flavors, as well!
24. A Chamberlain Coffee bundle from Emma Chamberlain's new coffee line they're bound to love. Personally, I could go for a cup of the Social Dog Blend right about now.
26. Chocolate covered espresso beans for a delicious treat they'll enjoy when they're craving something sweet.
27. A coffee beans ice tray so they can make coffee ice cubes! Starting the morning off with an iced coffee that's too diluted because they used regular ice cubes doesn't sound so appealing when coffee bean cubes are an option.
29. A Burgundy Box Coffee subscription for a fabulous assortment of coffee, syrups, sauces, and recipes sent right to their door each month. All they have to do is make it and then enjoy it!
30. A coffee caramel sauce that may just make them wonder how they ever used caramel sauce that wasn't infused with coffee before this. This will go great on top of ice cream, but is just as wonderful when eaten right out of the jar with a spoon.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.