31 Foolproof Products To Use In April And Beyond
Don't worry, these products won't trick you on April 1st or any other date.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. A floral bill tracker that'll make managing your finances a more organized, simple process. Look at you #adulting! So proud of you!
4. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
6. A measurement conversion decal so you can refer to this handy cheat sheet while cooking and baking instead of having to constantly rely on a Google search.
7. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
8. A car seat gap filler so things like your phone, spare change, and worst of all... FOOD REMNANTS don't slip between the car seats and stay there.... forever.
9. A natural, all-purpose cleaner featuring a list of just five readable ingredients you'll be glad to use for your cleaning needs. Also, it'll leave your home smelling super yummy!
10. BluApple produce fresheners to help extend the life of your precious fruits and veggies two to three times longer. All you need to do is toss 'em into the produce drawer in the fridge and let them work their magic.
11. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves that'll keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
12. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
13. A microwave bacon cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, AND drain the grease from the pan? Yeah, no, forget that.
14. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
15. A TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it.
16. Silicone stretch lids so you don't have to deal with the annoyingness that is stubborn plastic wrap or search your kitchen high and low until everything is a mess looking for the right-sized cover.
17. A false eyelash applicator to make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
18. A microwave egg cooker so you can whip up a high protein breakfast without needing to break out the skillet or turn on the stove.
19. A dice set that'll help get you out of your cooking rut. It includes five primary dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, and bonus ingredient), as well as four seasonal veggie dice to keep things fresh and interesting.
20. Bed sheet clips so you can ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
21. A set of sloth dryer balls for an eco-friendly and adorable option to help reduce static and increase air circulation when drying your clothes.
22. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
23. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important log-in info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
25. A colander spoon that'll help eliminate the struggle that is...well...dealing with colanders. Just scoop up your food directly from the pot!
26. A makeup remover pen for those mornings when smudges are just bound to happen, but you don't wanna deal with taking out your ACTUAL makeup remover and maneuvering it around that tiny little mistake.
27. Divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers and busiest of students.
28. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
29. Grocery bag handles to make carrying all your grocery items from the store to the car, and then from the car into your home easier and more comfortable on your hands.
30. A bracelet fastener so you can easily clasp your own bracelet together, without needing to rely on someone else being around to help you out.
31. A pill keeper that'll make managing your pills easier than constantly having to set alarms on your phone. Just separate them by day and times of day, and carry your portable pill plate around.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.