33 Things On Etsy You'll Be So Glad To Use Every Day
Yes, I will need to use a peanut butter spoon every day. Thank you very much.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
2. A set of affirmation cards that make for a simple, but lovely way to lift your spirits. I think we can all use some affirmation cards in times like these.
3. An adorab(oba)le AirPods case and keychain duo for a precious way to dress up your headphones charging case.
4. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe of your choosing! It's the perfect way to meal prep and add a special touch to your kitchen.
5. Personalized monogram texting gloves so you'll be able to message the group chat about the freezing cold temps outside while your hands stay warm and cozy.
6. A bar of soap that contains a hidden bill inside ranging anywhere from $1 to $100. Each time you wash your hands, you'll be that much closer to unveiling the mystery cash prize.
7. A personalized water bottle for anyone who's a fan of Starbucks or Disney, and wants to increase their water consumption. This water bottle will help keep you on track throughout the day with its time markings. Plus, it's super cute!
8. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
9. A set of personalized pencils you can customize with colors and text of your choice. Taking notes and writing to-do lists is about to be more fun, trust me.
10. A vanilla bean simple syrup for adding some delicious vanilla flavor to coffee, tea, cocktails, mocktails, baked goods, and well, basically everything.
11. A vegan deodorant that's free of baking soda, harsh chemicals, phthalates, and parabens, but doesn't sacrifice on providing all-day, fresh underarm coverage.
12. A weekly notepad to help you keep track of important things on your to-do list in the week ahead. Whether it's writing down important meetings, appointments, assignments, or grocery lists — this planner will make it exciting and easy.
13. A double-layered face mask that comes in a variety of fun colors and styles for anyone looking to switch things up a little and add another option to their mask collection. Reviewers seem to especially love these for their breathable fabric and comfortable fit, which, as we've all come to know, are two very important factors in picking the right face mask.
14. A floating wooden shelf to add some aesthetically-pleasing additional storage space to your kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, or anywhere else you need.
15. A mug that'll serve a double purpose of fueling you with your morning caffeine and reminding you, *cue momager Kris voice,* of the amazing job you're doing, sweetie.
16. A floral bill tracker to make managing your finances a more organized, simple process. Look at you #adulting! So proud of you!
17. A mailbox decal that you may not technically be using every day, but is something that may help bring a smile to your postal carrier's face six days a week.
18. A candle for those who just can't get enough warm and cozy vibes in their life. Yes, that includes spring and summer, too. Some spend their time soaking up sun rays, and we spend our time lighting candles and counting down to pumpkin spice season. Good for us.
19. A hot sauce trio that'll bring some serious flavor and heat to all of your favorite dishes. How are you gonna decide which one to try first?!
20. Crochet shark slippers to keep your feet feeling nice and toasty in a way that's equal parts cute and funny.
21. A measurement conversion decal so you can refer to this handy cheat sheet while cooking and baking instead of having to constantly rely on a Google search.
22. A natural, all-purpose cleaner featuring a list of just five readable ingredients you'll be glad to use for your cleaning needs. Also, it'll leave your home smelling super yummy!
23. A linen bag to help preserve the freshness of your bread loaves, because you didn't spend all that time baking or buying that delicious goodness for it to go bad so soon.
24. A Rose and Blanche dishwasher magnet that'll serve as a wonderful reminder of which dishwasher items are clean, and which are dirty.
25. A customizable towel set to help give your bathroom an extra personalized touch. You can choose to get your name, initial, or as seen below, a fun print embroidered. Perhaps I do need Olaf towels.
26. A beaded mask chain that'll make carrying around and wearing a mask easier (and trendier). Having to dig through your bag or put your mask down on a surface when it's not being worn is now a thing of the past.
27. A Folklore coaster set to prevent water rings and marks from staining your surfaces in the best way possible — WITH TAYLOR SWIFT LYRICS!!!
28. A dice set that'll help get you out of your cooking rut. It includes five primary dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, and bonus ingredient), as well as four seasonal veggie dice to keep things fresh and interesting.
29. A jewelry dish with a feel-good message like "Boss Lady," "Effortless Beauty," or "Today I Will Slay," so any time you go to put on or take off your jewelry, you'll be reminded of just how awesome you are.
30. A spice blend variety pack perfect for maximizing the deliciousness of your favorite meats, seafood, veggies, pasta, and more.
31. A space bar sticker decal that may just help make these times where we're practically spending 24/7 on our computers (AKA Netflix, Zoom calls, virtual meetings, online classes, etc.) feel a tad more exciting.
32. A personalized peanut butter spoon you're bound to get a ton of use out of if you're anything like me and basically eat peanut butter every.single.day. It's just the most perfect food ever, so of course you need a separate spoon to eat it.
33. A set of sloth dryer balls for an eco-friendly and adorable option to help reduce static and increase air circulation when drying your clothes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.