37 Etsy Products Our Readers Are Loving In 2021
A book tracker bookmark, a eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch, a produce hammock, and more great Etsy finds our readers are loving so far this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
2. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
3. A crystal glass butterfly bracelet you're never gonna want to take off. You and your beautiful new little butterfly bestie sure do make a trendy duo.
4. A produce hammock so you can store non-refrigerated fruits and veggies in the coolest way possible. Suddenly I am very jealous of produce.
Knapps Knots is based in San Diego, California.
Promising review: "We love this! We have a tiny apartment kitchen and this lets us save on counter space and adds a really cool aesthetic! Great quality and the color was exactly as expected." —Brittany
5. A personalized constellation map that'll help to commemorate what the night sky looked like on a specific date. It could be for an anniversary, a birth date, or any other special occasion important to you.
Finch & Cotter is based in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Promising review: "I gave this to my husband as our first anniversary gift. He loved it!! Thank you for making our first wedding anniversary a little more special during these hard times. It was packed very well and framed beautifully. This gift is perfect for making moments a little more special." —Erin Fitzgerald
6. An air fryer cheat sheet so you can easily figure out cooking times and temperatures and learn helpful tips and tricks without ever having to pull up Google.
7. A car diffuser to help give your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought about getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
Amber & Wood Co. is woman-owned and based in Valparaiso, IN.
Promising review: "I love these little car diffusers so much! They are cute and very fragrant. I got Winter Mint, Orange, and Connie Pine Cone. I may get some more for each of my girlfriends as a gift." —Allison Hutzell
8. A pack of essential oil-infused cat chew sticks for your favorite furry friend. They'll love how these chew toys feel against their chompers and you'll love that it keeps them busy for hours. A win-win.
Meowy Janes is based in New Egypt, New Jersey.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical to purchase but I am so glad I did and will be purchasing more in the future. My cat absolutely loved them and she’s usually a picky witch who will meow at me mercilessly if she’s displeased. They came exactly as described." —Amanda Gomez
9. A candle that'll help set the reading mood. It'll make any room you curl up in to read feel as if you're at a cozy local bookstore.
Frostbeard Studio is couple-owned and based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Promising review: "A repeat customer because I’m obsessed with the Bookstore candle. Added a few others to try this time, and they too are fabulous. Perfect for establishing a cozy, bookish atmosphere that’s perfect for hours of reading." —Caitie T
10. A custom cityscape ring so you can rock your favorite city — whether it's your own or a place you once traveled to — in the form of a wonderful accessory.
Caitlyn Minimalist is Asian woman-owned and based in Los Angeles.
Promising review: "I’m absolutely in love with this ring. I wear it every single day. The quality is amazing and the detail in the design is so beautiful." —katiebug2325
11. A bacon sponge that'll serve as a greener and more efficient way to absorb excess grease from your favorite brekkie food. This can absorb grease 20 times faster than other types of fabrics/materials. Plus, it's reusable and compostable.
Green City Living is woman-owned and based in Denver, Colorado.
Promising review: "I’m really happy with my bacon sponge. I came across this item while on my never ending quest to reduce paper and plastic waste in my life, and I’m so glad I did. It’s really helped to cut down on paper towel waste in my home. It’s a sturdy, absorbent cloth material that works great for draining bacon, chicken, etc. It’s also really easy to take care of, and after several washes so far, I can tell it’s going to last a long time. Really great sustainable staple in my kitchen." —Hayley Amerman
12. A natural oven scrub cleaner so the appliance you use to roast yummy veggies, bake sweet treats, and heat up frozen pizzas will be clean as can be.
This comes with the jar of oven scrub as well as a professional-grade metallic scrubber. You can use this to clean your enamel oven, racks, the oven door's interior glass panel. Cleaning Studio is based in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Promising review: "I am in absolute shock over how well this works. I really wish I took a before picture. WOW! My oven door window had grime on it for years that i couldn't get off from the previous owners so I'm estimating it's been like that for 4+ years. Nothing helped to cut through it and finally this oven cleaner made it look brand new. Still in shock!! Would highly recommend. Also, the smell of the product is sooo delightful." —Vanessa
13. A beautiful castle window decal that catches the sun and makes gorgeous rainbows. Now your home will have its own piece of Disney-level magic.
Wish Upon Magic is based in Arcadia, California.
Promising review: "This sticker is STUNNING. I knew it would be pretty but never thought the effect would be as stunning as it is in the photos. I put it on my window at work and people stop outside my door all day long to tell me how beautiful the rainbows all over my office are. I’m obsessed and getting ready to order more!" —Maggie Sauble
14. A jar of peach lip scrub to leave your lips feeling smooth and moisturized. Thanks to its safe-to-consume ingredient list, you can actually lick this yummy stuff off your lips after using it.
15. A customizable Morse Code necklace you can get made in colors, sizing, and letters of your choice. It's great for layering with other necklaces and makes for an awesome go-to gift for your loved ones.
Jayne and James is based in Morro Bay, California.
Promising review: "Exactly what I was looking for! I wanted a dainty and simple gold necklace to wear most of the time and easily layer, but had meaning. I got one with my family’s initials. I love it and it is exactly what I wanted!" —Becky Habegger
16. A reusable duster to attach to your Swiffer cleaner. These are made with eight layers of non-fraying fabric that'll seamlessly absorb dust and they can be thrown in the washing machine after use.
17. A ScratchPad — a genius tool that'll allow your pup to file their own nails. Say goodbye to scary clippers and noisy grinders you both hate and hello to this wonderful invention.
ScratchPad is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Promising review: "Highly recommend this product! After three months of challenges to cut the nails of our German shepherd, this product saved the day!!! We are now able to file his nails in a non-invasive way. Excellent customer service and fast international shipping." —Michelle Rosenberg
18. A set of toilet fizzing bombs to make cleaning your porcelain throne so easy, you may actually enjoy it?! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush! Less time cleaning your toilet = more time spent watching Netflix.
19. A funny mug for those who know a spreadsheet is the answer to every solution. From work-related matters, to party planning, and beyond — whether you're a Google Sheets fan or you prefer Excel, a spreadsheet is always there to help you out.
20. A natural foot balm that contains ingredients like cocoa butter, vitamin E, beeswax, and essential oils to help nourish and soften dry, cracked feet.
Pickle's Potions is based in Wayne, Maine.
Promising review: "Life-changing, no joke. My feet have been horrible for years and this stuff is saving them! Absolutely worth every penny. PLUS, they sent a little lipgloss sample as a gift and that's amazing, too." —Madeline Elbgal
21. A tabletop glass fireplace for a super pretty addition to your patio. Plus, numerous reviewers mention how much fun it is to put this baby together! Anyone down to make some s'mores?
22. A bottle of linen spray to help freshen up bedding, upholstered furniture, carpets and rugs, drapes, pet beds, and more. Thanks to its list of all organic ingredients (like plant-based extracts and botanical oils), you can spray with peace of mind that you're using a safe product.
Herba Botanicals is based in Charleston, South Carolina.
Promising review: "Anytime I wanna freshen up my room and it’s not time to wash my sheets just yet, I use this linen spray. It smells delightful and I can appreciate that all the ingredients it it are organic. Great product and was shipped promptly." —Marcy
23. A versatile linen dress that's bound to become your new favorite wardrobe piece. My apologies to all of your other dresses that will never see the light of day once this perfect item arrives.
LelaSilk is based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! Fits so well, and there are different buttons sewn into the dress to help adjust the size. I'm in love with this dress. I'd wear it every day if I could." —Laura B
24. An Animal Crossing cookie cutter so you can whip up a batch of deliciously adorable treats to snack on while playing your favorite game.
These cookie cutters are made of food-safe plastic and are free of dyes/coloring, BPA, and phthalates. They're recyclable, but not dishwasher-safe, so be sure to hand-wash after each use! Options includes Tom Nook, Isabelle, KK Slider, Marshal, Stitches, Raymond, and the ever-famous Animal Crossing leaf. If you can't decide, you can purchase all of them in a set for $35! Trinket Slot Crafts is based in Los Angeles, California.
Promising review: "Just got these today and they’re adorable! I love that a sugar cookie recipe was included with the cutters. Can’t wait to make cookies with these!" —Stephanie Miranda
25. A set of candles that'll encourage you to unwind and unplug for the duration of their 20 minute burn time. Let's be real, we can all use a product that helps us take just a little bit of time out of our busy days to clear our heads and relax.
20 Minute Candles is based in Detroit, Michigan.
Promising review: "Never used a beeswax candle until now and it’s my new go-to candle type. Burns well and melts neatly unlike wax candles. Love the 20 minutes of peace sentiment for this self-care ritual too. A must-have for all!" —Kelly Mattarelliano
26. A minimalist cleaning checklist to help make the overwhelming task of cleaning your living space feel manageable. This printable sheet organizes cleaning tasks by different rooms on different days of the week so you don't feel like you have to tackle everything all at once.
27. A canvas drink holder perfect for carrying around boba tea, cold brew, iced tea, or any other chilled beverage. It'll keep your hands free from holding an icy cold cup; plus it looks super cool.
Dreamy Daisy is based in Washington.
Promising review: "These reusable drink holders are SO cute. They're high quality and the size is perfect. Also the packaging was very lux, so it’d make a great gift! When I asked a question, they responded the same day. Will definitely order from this company again!" —Kyra Middeleer
28. A set of catnip-infused felt balls so you can treat your furry friend without having to deal with the mess from loose catnip. If your cat could talk, they would definitely be thanking you.
Simply B Vermont is woman-owned and based in Montpelier, Vermont.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely flipped for these felted balls! They are both catnip fiends, so I assumed these would be a hit, but I underestimated how much they'd love playing with them. A huge hit in our household!" —Danielle Taylor
29. A birthstone ring for rocking your birth month in a super pretty way. This great ring can be worn with any outfit. Anyone else here a July Ruby?
Caitlyn Minimalist is Asian woman-owned and based in Los Angeles, California.
Promising review: "So dainty and cute. This is the second ring I have bought. Such good quality for the price. The customer service is amazing as well." —Kassidy
30. A roll keeper storage solution perfect for holding 16 rolled-up clothing items. It's especially great for T-shirts — like all the ones you've collected from traveling or going to concerts.
The Roll Keeper is based in Kelso, Washington.
Promising review: "I was curious when I first saw this enough that I bought it. Such a GREAT concept! I have little drawer space and have been struggling with storing shirts, and this was a fantastic solution. Loving it!" —rurstadt