40 Gifts That Are Incredibly Easy To Pack In Your Suitcase Or Carry-On Bag
Things you can stow away in your suitcase or bring through security in a carry-on!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A journal for writing a thought down each day for five years, this way they can look back in a couple years and reflect on their growth.
2. An instant camera that'll allow them to have fun taking pictures and get a physical copy ready in a matter of seconds.
3. A set of five makeup sponges to give the beauty fanatic who always keeps up with the latest makeup trends.
4. A book filled with artsy pictures of food that anyone who enjoys eating should get a kick out of.
5. A glamspin, AKA a fidget spinner with three flavors of lipgloss, for the super cool kid or adult in your life. We're not judging.
7. A pair of socks that when rolled up look like delicious sushi, but make sure the recipient doesn't try eating them!
8. A set of square stud earrings so they can feel like the glamorous fashionista we both know they are.
10. A water bottle that might get filled with things other than water, but don't judge them, because the slogan on the front wants them to.
11. A five-piece lipstick gift set for the person who isn't afraid of being adventurous with lip color choices.
16. A wristlet so cute, they might forget there's a charger inside, so be sure to remind them, this baby is really special.
18. A tassel wrap necklace that the trendiest person you know is gonna fall in love with – and now, I want it.
19. A pair of gloves to gift the badass in your life who wouldn't be afraid of rocking these in public.
21. A bath bomb set for the gem in your life who could desperately use a night with a glass of wine and a hot bath.
22. A glittery passport cover that a wanderluster should get good use out of, plus they won't have a hard time finding it in the depths of their carry-on bag.
23. A coloring book you should surprise a diehard Swiftie with – it's filled with pages of coloring and activity prompts, or should I say, pages of blank space?
24. A carry-on cocktail kit to help the loved one who becomes uneasy being up in the air relax a bit, or make them feel more boujee, or both.
25. Cards Against Humanity for the individual with a great sense of humor and who you'd like to invite you to play the game with them.
28. A watch so cool, I'm getting my credit card ready and gonna order one for myself. Happy holidays to me.
29. A toy bound to instill feelings of nostalgia for the '90s kids who grew up playing with something very, very similar to this.
30. A six-piece fragrance sampler for anyone looking to change up what they spritz on themselves, but isn't quite sure which one to choose yet. Plus, everything in here can go into your carry-on!
32. A baby handprint kit complete with no-mess, air-dry clay and hanging twine to give to new parents.
33. A pack of wine wipes for when Aunt Joan gets buzzed off Merlot at holiday dinner again, but wants to hide the evidence, at least a bit.
37. A book filled with cocktail recipes from around the world so the person who loves traveling will at least be able to enjoy the ~cultural~ aspect.
39. A selfie ring light for the social media fanatic who could spend all their time just taking photos of themselves.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.