We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ruffled polka dot dress for swinging into spring in the most cheery and fun way — with a cute dress, duh!
2. An embroidered beauty with bell sleeves to truly make your wardrobe ~blossom.~ Get it? Because of the flowers!
3. A striped wrap beauty to wear on days you feel like answering the question, "OMG, where did you get your dress?" a million and one times.
4. A slit-leg maxi that can be paired with such a wide variety of cool accessories, it'll remind you of when you were little and playing dress up!
5. A floral halter you can totally throw on and wear casually, or dress-up and wear to a special function like a spring/summer wedding.
6. A knitted crewneck to get if you're having a hard time dealing with the fact you're soon gonna have to put your oversized sweaters and leggings away for the next couple of months. Bring in spring with a flowy sweater dress!
7. A colorblock dress that'll easily become your new favorite thing in your closet. I'd be lying if I said this wasn't currently in my Amazon cart, and now it needs to end up in YOURS.
8. A galaxy dress for an outfit you can rely on being truly out-of-this-world.
9. A high-low flannel number to show off your chill and laid-back side. IDK about you, but I personally can never get enough flannel in my life, and what better way to incorporate more than in dress form?!
10. A patchwork sheath you can make a regular staple in your work wardrobe, or totally just wear casually! It's easygoing like that.
11. A patchwork halter that you'll want to wear every single day, every single night, and in every single color. Can't say we blame you.
12. A printed beauty with a belt to take the guess-work out of how to accessorize your dress, because it's already done for you, hehe!
13. A denim midi so you can take your comfiest jean look and transform it into dress form. You can never go wrong with denim!
14. A collared swing dress to help you channel your inner Wednesday Addams, but make it trendier.
15. A plaid skater mini that'll be the perfect casual dress in your closet — you can pair this baby with a leather or denim jacket, or if it's warm enough, just throw on and wear as is.
16. A swing tank dress to dress up and wear while having a fun social gathering with your squad, or packing in your beach bag as your cover-up. We love a multi-functional piece.
17. A striped maxi with POCKETS that'll allow you to not only look hella adorable, but provide you a steady spot to store your snacks. A win/win all around.
18. A drawstring shirt dress for an outfit equally reliable to wear while running errands every day as it is to wear to work, or even to a nice dinner party.
19. A short-sleeve midi for a dress so soft and comfy, you might think you're wearing a nightgown while out and about, but don't worry, everyone can see you're obvs wearing an adorable, casual dress.
20. A dress literally begging to be included in your upcoming summer plans. So you can catch rays of sun, walk along the beach, and do some shopping while being equal parts comfy and cute.
21. A maxi with a striped top and floral bottom to make it look as if you took the time to pick out a top and bottom this morning because you're just SO dedicated, but really you're tricking everyone, because this is one-piece.
22. A pullover dress that'll literally allow you to wear a comfortable hoodie in the form of a DRESS. No, you're not dreaming. Yes, life is GEWD.
23. A floral slip for pairing with your favorite heels or wedges for a more dressed-up look, or wearing with a pair of slip-on sneakers like the model below for an everyday look.
24. A long-sleeve casual number perfect to wear no matter what season it is. You can wear it as is during the spring when it's still a tad chilly, and come the fall and winter, you can pair it with tights, a cute scarf, boots, etc.
25. A V-neck shift that'll become a staple in your closet because of how versatile it'll be to wear!
26. A tie-dye slit-leg maxi for those who know you can never go wrong with a trendy tie-dye print, and you really can't go wrong with showing a little leg — put those two together, and DAYUM, this dress is perf.
27. A sleeveless trench dress so you can walk into any room and immediately show every peasant there who the boss is, as if they didn't already know it was you.
28. A fun-printed A-line to wear if you want a dress different from anything else you own. I can almost guarantee you don't already own these fun patterns, and if you do, I'm jelly.
29. A belted midi that'll be great to just throw on when picking out a top and bottom is just a no-go. Who has the time or energy for that? Not me.
30. A cold-shoulder beauty for anyone who knows showing off some shoulder makes everything more exciting. At least, IMO.
31. An olive skater with a smocked back to get if you're all business in the front, and at least somewhat of a partay in the back.
32. A plaid midi that'll tell everyone you walk past that you're really, really, REALLY excited about the fact that it's spring, without you ever actually having to say a word.
33. A simple T-shirt dress you'll want to buy in every color so every morning you can just slip one on and go.
34. A floral maxi that'll surely make you win "best dressed," no matter where you are, even at a high-end designer fashion show.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.