2. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
3. A stain and odor remover because those messes and unpleasant smells left behind by your fur babies are no match for its cleaning powers.
Rocco & Roxie is a family-owned small business that sells all sorts of great pet products like collars and leashes, shampoos, and small-batch treats!
Promising review: "I'm not going to lie, this stuff is significantly more expensive than most other available carpet sprays. You could probably buy four or five bottles of Febreze for the cost of this stuff, but the competition won't work nearly as well as Rocco & Roxie. This stuff is AMAZING." —Brian
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
4. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your dog's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to give them.
5. A pet hair-removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your fluffy friend leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet...and TBH...it's quite gross.
6. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more. Keep it there for up to 24 hours and say, "Adios, stains!"
Promising review: "These things are AMAZING. They are magical. If you have a pet who has accidents in the house, these are a MUST-HAVE. After your pet has an accident, all you need to do is open up the packet, place the pad on the accident spot, and then step on the pad to release the magic formula. Leave it there for at least half an hour or up to 24 hours. Why the discrepancy, you might be asking? Because these pads work on DRIED STAINS. Holla!!!! My puppy has been driving me bonkers with accidents in the house, but I don't sweat it anymore thanks to these pads. They are seriously miracle-workers, and I will always have a supply of them in my house going forward." —Lisa Koivu
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $24.99.
8. An all-natural healing balm that'll help treat an array of skin problems like hot spots, bug bites, cuts, rashes, abrasions, burns, surgical wounds, and dry/itchy skin!
9. A microfiber cloth perfect for giving doggy paws a quick clean before they have the chance to walk inside the house and leave behind a trail of muddy footprints.
10. A plunger to make the chore of cleaning your furry friend's paws a seamless process for both of you. No more worrying about the dirt they're gonna track around your floors after they come back inside.
11. A medicated shampoo that'll help fight off any parasitic skin infection your poor friend might be dealing with.
12. A pet hair roller because everything about our little friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair get on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
13. A topical lotion to provide relief from various common skin problems, thanks to ingredients like organic whole-leaf aloe vera and vitamin E.
14. A vanilla-mint toothpaste so you can reduce your pet's yucky mouth odors without having to endure the odors other dog toothpastes typically give off because of their meat flavor.
15. A nail grinding tool for a seamless way to trim your pup's nails. They'll be happy no clippers are involved, and you'll be happy when they don't scratch you.
Promising review: "Our dog HATES getting her nails done, and I got sick of paying someone every few weeks to do them. We’ve tried clippers and other file systems, but have had very limited success. This has already paid for itself by avoiding three trips to the doggy salon now. It’s easy to set up, charges quickly, is easy to hold, and works fast. Other trimmers have taken forever to make almost no noticeable difference in her nails, but this is fast and strong enough to allow me to hit each nail for just a few seconds and be done. We are both extremely grateful!" —Elli Spicer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in two styles).
16. A ScratchPad — a genius tool that'll allow your pup to file their own nails. Say goodbye to scary clippers and noisy grinders you both hate and hello to this wonderful invention.
ScratchPad is a small business based in Atlanta, Georgia that sells, well, the ScratchPad, a fancy name for a nail file for dogs!
Promising review: "Highly recommend this product! After three months of challenges to cut the nails of our German shepherd, this product saved the day!!! We are now able to file his nails in a non-invasive way. Excellent customer service and fast international shipping." —Michelle Rosenberg
Get it from ScratchPad on Etsy for $44.95+ (available in three materials and four styles).
17. A wrinkle paste to assist in cleaning out wrinkles, tearstains, and tail pockets from your precious little buddy's body.
18. A pet hair-eraser vacuum so you can take care of what is the only slightly negative thing about having a furry animal in your house — the HAIR. Everything else is great, though. We stan pets; go adopt a pet.
19. An allergy immune supplement that serves two purposes: helping to prevent seasonal allergies and reactions, and supporting your pet's digestive health.
21. A pet pro vacuum that can be used on both hardwood floors and carpet to effectively clean stains and eliminate odors. Just look at the magical pictures below.
Promising review: "I’m a big fan! After hours of researching and debating, I took the plunge and ordered it. I just used it for the first time today and I’m in love. We just built a house with all tile floors — it’s very dusty from the new construction. My floors look amazing. If you’re on the edge, just do it. We also have three dogs, and I’m very pleasantly surprised. The amount of dirt and dog hair it picks up is impressive." —kmjacobs
Get it from Amazon for $299.59.
22. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
23. A citrus-scented urine remover, because in a perfect world, our pets would do their business where we trained them to, but sometimes accidents happen. Now you can clean it away fuss-free, and enjoy a fresh scent, too!
Promising review: "A product that reliably eliminates cat urine is basically magic, because cat urine used to be a death sentence to any item. Now I won't use anything other than this product. My cat chooses a rug to pee on a few times a year, and this product saves the rug every time. I've also successfully used it on bathroom tile/grout. The key is to make sure the whole affected area is covered in enough of this stuff, but it will work. If you don't think the smell is gone, you either missed a spot or didn't saturate per the directions. I always keep some in the closet for bad cat moments! Since I've been using this the last five years, I have saved two big rugs, a bathroom mat, and a blanket." —Lacy
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in three sizes).