23 Cooking Products You’ll Probably Be Glad You Bought Every Time You Use Them
Just trying to help you lower your next Seamless bill.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A batter dispenser to get the perfect amount of batter out and onto the griddle or into a cupcake liner (or wherever else you may be pouring batter), with just the squeeze of a handle.
2. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
3. A stainless steel cookware set perfect to get if you're in the market for a first-time set, or looking to upgrade a current set with something better.
4. An Instant Pot that will pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
5. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelette in the mornings.
6. A clip-on colander that'll make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
7. An induction cooktop you can pair then control with an app for incredibly precise cooking and even heating.
8. A veggie spiralizer for making "vegetable pasta," with just the turn of a handle. Yep, it's really that easy. Now all you need to do is cook it up with your favorite sauce and toppings!
9. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to get a big bowl o' carbs after a long day. No stove, no stress!
10. A Sous Vide cooker to help you make restaurant-worthy meals with minimal effort. So minimal you don't even have to be in the kitchen while your food is cooking. I'm not kidding.
12. A mini silicone kitchen utensil set perfect for those looking for ~smaller~ versions of their handy utensils to easily fit and maneuver around smaller jars, cans, and containers.
13. A grease splatter screen so you can cook up a storm without having to worry about dangerously hot oil hitting your skin.
14. A lasagna trio pan that'll allow you to whip up THREE, that's right, THREE, different types of lasagna, or whatever else you choose to make in this pan, at the SAME TIME.
15. A 3-in-1 BBQ tool featuring a dual-spatula system with serrated edges for flipping and cutting food. It can also be used as tongs that are wide enough to grab a whole chicken or roast.
16. A pre-seasoned cast iron skillet to seriously upgrade your cooking game, no matter what experience level you're at. Plus, look at how cool it looks to serve food from the pan itself? Refer to image below.
17. Slow cooker liners so you can line your slow cooker with one of these babies before putting in your ingredients to make clean-up super fast and simple.
18. A blender and food processor combo for delicious smoothies, juices, and milkshakes, and to make chopping up all of your ingredients for recipes super quick and easy.
19. A veggie chopper to quickly chop, slice, dice, and spiralize your produce — you thought meal prepping was tedious, but now it's actually quite... enjoyable?!
20. A non-stick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and under appreciated, sorry not sorry.
21. Non-stick oven liners to catch things like crumbs and other food particles/residue, so all you have to do is clean these liners and not the oven itself.
22. A stainless steel measuring cup and spoon set that'll prevent you from having to just wing it when it comes to getting the right amount of ingredients to use in a recipe.
23. Home Chef, while technically ~a service and not a product,~ sends you everything you need to make delicious meals right at home. No more gross combinations of random ingredients you think would taste good together, frozen dinners, or getting bored with the same old thing every week.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.