22 Cleaning Products I'm Honestly Unsure How You've Lived Without All This Time
Why aren't these in your home yet?!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo for cleaning those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have to go out and spend your last paycheck on new brushes and sponges!
2. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
3. A toilet wand for proving wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to the disgusting photo below for evidence.
4. A wood polish and conditioner to help bring your precious wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
5. A rust stain remover spray for a cleaner you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the proof. Case closed. Onto the next one.
6. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should marvel at its abilities or gag.
7. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
8. A grout pen to have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
9. A click-n-clean mop kit so you can make mopping not only easier, but DARE I say, maybe even, slightly fun?
10. A jar of mink oil that'll condition and waterproof your leather products. We all know you didn't spend more than half of your last paycheck on those fancy shoes just to throw them out the second they show any sign of wear.
11. A carpet spot removal spray for targeting annoying stains. Messes are bound to happen — whether they're from a child, pet, friend, or you, this stuff is gonna help you stop spending hours deciding who to blame the spill on this time.
12. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
13. An eight-count of Magic Erasers that'll make cleaning the bathtub as fast and easy as it is to get home at the end of a long day, and ditch responsibilities or a social life in favor of a bubble bath and a full bottle of vino, maybe two. Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything.
14. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million dollar-looking floor, but their bank account is begging them not to call Stanley Steemer.
15. A two-pack of Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen, bathroom, and even cookware (see superb exhibit below), shining so bright, it might put Times Square to shame.
16. A soap scum and grime removal spray that'll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
17. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
18. Affresh washing machine cleaning tablets for making sure that the appliance responsible for getting your clothes clean is clean itself. It's all a cycle... get it? Cycle? Because you set a cycle when you put your clothes in the wash? Lol, ok, sorry, bye.
19. A wine stain remover so you can sit back, relax, and ENJOY your red wine without having any fear whatsoever about what might happen if a spill occurs.
20. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those ring stains on your furniture — you warned your family and guests to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
21. A pet hair eraser vacuum for taking care of what is the only slightly negative thing about having a furry animal in your house — the HAIR. Everything else is great tho, we stan pets, go adopt a pet.
22. A bottle of hardwood floor cleaner that will be a super quick, simple, and — most importantly — effective way of cleaning: just squirt, mop, and VOILA!
Make your life even tidier. Check out some of the best home organization products on Amazon, the best all-natural cleaning products for your home, the best bathroom cleaning products, organization products perfect for neat freaks, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.