1. A microwave cleaner that looks an awful lot like how your own mother will look if you tell her you don't clean the microwave in your dorm room.
2. Laundry balls to help scrub your clothes to the cleanest they can be. Yes, they will definitely get the scent of last night's beer spills out.
3. Foldable clothes hangers that are easy to transport to and from school, and store when not in use, which is super important when you don't have a ton of space.
4. String lights to help you and your roomie achieve that "Insta-worthy" dorm look you've been talking about since the moment you decided to become roomies.
5. A folder organizer that'll come in handy for storing papers, exams, and other random college-related documents that you know are important to keep, but don't want to carry around with you at all times.
6. A mug warmer for *actually* keeping your favorite hot beverages hot.
7. An adulting note pad, because college is just one step away from the real world, and the perfect time to work on those "adulting" skills.
8. A fan small enough to keep on your nightstand or desk, but powerful enough to keep you cool in AC-less dorms.
9. A foam roller to easily store in a small space and use when you need a little stress relief.
10. Reusable star-shaped ice cubes — if you don't want to deal with the fuss of ice cube trays, these little guys keep your drink cold.
11. A styling tool holder—the ideal place to keep hair dryers, straighteners, and curling irons. Don't risk burning dorm furniture, and keep those somewhat bulky items in a handy spot.
12. Animal bag clips so you can properly seal those late-night munchies in the cutest way possible.
13. Bed sheet grippers because TBH dorm beds can be a bit of a pain and these little guys ensure your sheets slipping off won't become a problem.
14. A dry-erase weekly planner so when you wake up in the morning, all your due dates, club meetings, and social activities are right there for you.
15. A microwave soup mug for those cold nights when walking to the dining hall for dinner just isn't gonna happen.
16. A mesh shower caddy because most dorm buildings have communal bathrooms, and how else are you going to transport all your things?
17. A finger point bookmark that'll be a life-saver during those late-night study sessions that end up looking something like this:
18. A toothbrush holder to maximize space on suite-style bathroom counters, or for easy grab-and-go on the way to a communal restroom.
19. A sound therapy pillow. "What is that?" you ask? A plush pillow that comes with six calming sounds to help you unwind even on the most stressful days.
20. A microwave egg cooker. Let's be real, you're a college student. You don't want to wake up early to trek to the dining hall for food, but breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and you shouldn't miss out on it.
21. A coloring book for the student whose language is colorful, and would enjoy unwinding with coloring.
22. A clip-on lamp that'll be useful on nights when you just wanna brush up on last-minute study material or decompress with your favorite book before bed.
23. A fitted mattress protector—a must for all college dorm beds. Not to freak you out or anything, but lots of people spent years sleeping in that bed before you. Do yourself a favor and protect yourself from the germs.
24. A throw pillow case to help make your dorm room feel a little more homey.
25. A chair caddy for those school supplies you have lying around that you need to find an extra spot for, but don't want to utilize precious drawer or counter space.
26. Headphones—a staple for any college student — listen to your favorite music on the walk to class, while studying in the library, and please, be courteous to your roommates, and use them while you're watching Netflix.
27. A coffee press because nothing says "I'm a college student" like chugging a lifetime supply of caffeine in a single study sesh.
28. And a set of bed lifts for creating some extra, much-needed space for under-bed storage.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.