Just 37 Products That Are Pretty Boring But We Bet You Need Them
Because boring is useful.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pet hair removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your pet leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet... and TBH... it's quite gross.
2. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
3. A colander spoon that'll help eliminate the struggle that is...well...dealing with colanders. Just scoop up your food directly from the pot!
4. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
5. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse...REPLACED.
6. A foot file to leave your feet feeling even smoother than your pedicurist could make them feel — minus the tickle attack from the pumice stone.
7. A blind cleaner tool for getting dust and other gross particles off a spot you may normally forget to clean.
8. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves that'll keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
9. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
10. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
11. A vent cleaning system that'll remove lint from dryers, vacuums, AC vents and more, because you and I both know your poor appliances just won't function the same when their clogged up with yuckiness.
13. An anti-blister balm to apply before putting on your shoes so you can prevent those painful annoyances from even trying to happen.
14. A rust stain remover spray that'll be no match on even the toughest of rust stains. Sorry rust, you will be missed — NOT.
15. A squeegee so you can dry your shower doors, walls, mirrors, and other moist surfaces without leaving behind streaks.
16. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
17. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
18. BluApple produce fresheners to help extend the life of your precious fruits and veggies two to three times longer. All you need to do is toss 'em into the producer drawer in the fridge and let them work their magic.
19. A cutlery drawer organizer that'll consolidate all of your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
20. Non-stick oven liners to catch things like crumbs and other food particles/residue, so all you have to do is clean these liners and not the oven itself.
21. Debrox earwax removal drops so you can give your ears the clean they not only want, but truly need — think of how much clearer listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack on repeat all day will sound now... not that I do that.
22. Bed sheet clips so you can ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
23. A clip-on colander to make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
25. A pan rack that you are definitely gonna thank yourself for buying. The struggle of having to dig through all of your pans just to find the right one is now a thing of the past.
26. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
27. Reusable silicone drinking straws — because we know about the increasing dangers of using plastic straws, and honestly paper and metal straws aren't a fun time.
28. A digital tire gauge to make checking your tire pressure easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, especially if you're someone who knows, like, nothing about cars, except for how to drive them.
29. A stainless steel measuring cup and spoon set that'll prevent you from having to just wing it when it comes to getting the right amount of ingredients to use in a recipe.
30. Divider sticky notes to ease the task of writing down important meeting notes and to-do lists so it all feels less overwhelming.
31. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important log-in info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
32. Silicone trivets that can be used as pot holders, spoon rests, jar openers, and large drink coasters — and come in a variety of fun colors so you can get ones that'll match your kitchen's aesthetic.
33. A touch-up paint pen you fill with your paint color of choice and then just apply to any imperfections you're trying to cover up.
34. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
35. A stainless steel cookware set perfect to get if you're in the market for a first-time set, or looking to upgrade a current set with something better.
36. A knife sharpener, because over time your knives may lose their sharpness, and that shouldn't mean having to get rid of and replace them!
37. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.