We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A 12-pack of Nestle Lion Bars, a chocolatey treat with wafers, Rice Krispies, and caramel inside, from the United Kingdom.
6. A box of Motichoor Ladoo made of besan/chickpea flour and fried in pure desi ghee typically served at Indian festivals and events, from India.
8. A package of Solidarnosc Sliwka Naleczowska, candied plums covered in rich dark chocolate, from Poland.
9. A 32-count of assorted candies including hard candy, gummies, chocolates, and drink tablets, all in a wide variety of flavors, from Japan.
11. A 12-pack of Aero chocolate bars, an ordinary-looking milk chocolate bar on the outside and an airy, minty party on the inside, from the United Kingdom.
12. A pack of Lenith K-food candy, a hard fruity candy in yummy flavors like grape and plum, from South Korea.
13. A pack of Haribo Juicy Gold Bears, the delicious gummy bears you know and love but filled with fruit juice, from Germany.
17. A two-pack of Rademaker Hopjes, individually-wrapped coffee-flavored candies with a truly perfect java flavor, from the Netherlands.
18. A bag of violet-flavored drops, candies with a smooth, sweet floral flavor and a crunchy anise seed in the center, from France.
19. A box of gluten-free and vegan Marmara Delights, an assortment of soft candies made from real fruit extract and nuts before being coated in powdered sugar, from Turkey.
20. A box of El Almendro Turron Duro, which is a nougat candy made from almonds and honey and a wafer shell, from Spain.
21. A bag of Krowki Milanowskie fudge candies, individually wrapped creamy and dreamy pieces of chocolatey goodness, from Poland.
22. A pack of Edinburgh Rock, which may sound like a hard candy, but are actually pieces of soft and crumbly fruit-flavored sweets, from Scotland.
23. A 50-piece bundle of Slaps Lollipops, a unique candy full of flavor, flavor, and more flavor, plus a gummy texture that's unlike traditional lollipops, from Mexico.
24. A pack of Perle di Sole Lemon Drops, a lemony candy with a hard shell and a fizzy interior that'll transport you to the Amalfi Coast upon first pucker, from Italy.
Promising review: "We just came back from a vacation to Italy. One of my favorite days was our travels along the Amalfi Coast – it takes your breath away. We meandered into a small shop in Positano and came across these candies. A friend bought a bag and ate them throughout the trip...The flavor is amazing – the sharp tangy lemon flavor was excellent but surprisingly the centers had a few drops of sweet lemon, making your mouth water and demand another! A more sophisticated version of the lemon drop! I was very pleased to find them on Amazon!" –Chris
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.