18 Of The Best International Candies You Can Get On Amazon
Your passport to a sugar rush.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A box of 10 full-sized Cadbury chocolate bars filled with an assortment of of Cadbury's most beloved picks, from the United Kingdom.
4. A 12-pack of Nestle Lion Bars, a chocolatey treat with wafers, Rice Krispies, and caramel inside, from the United Kingdom.
6. A box of Motichoor Ladoo made of besan/chickpea flour and fried in pure desi ghee typically served at Indian festivals and events, from India.
8. A 2.2 lb. package of Solidarnosc Sliwka Naleczowska, candied plums covered in rich dark chocolate, from Poland.
9. A 20-pack of assorted candies including hard candy, gummies, chocolates, and ramune in a wide selection of flavors, from Japan.
11. A 12-pack of Elite milk chocolate bars, an ordinary-looking milk chocolate bar on the outside and popping candy party on the inside, from Israel.
12. A 12-pack of Cadbury Cherry Ripe, cherries and coconut with a rich dark chocolate coating, from Australia.
17. A two-pack of Rademaker Hopjes, individually-wrapped coffee-flavored candies with a truly perfect java flavor, from the Netherlands.
18. A bag of violet-flavored drops, candies with a smooth, sweet floral flavor and a crunchy anise seed in the center, from France.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.