We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A skeleton bodysuit for getting to the ~bones~ of what Halloween really is — the one day a year it's normal to dress like this.
2. A hilarious reenactment of Alan from The Hangover trilogy to get if you wanna dress up this October 31st, but also can't get too crazy, because the Jonas Brothers are gonna be in town.
3. A butterfly wing shawl that'll look seriously majestic on your Insta grid, plus there are so many beautiful colors available, your whole crew can dress up with you!
4. A witch costume for those who want an adorable, lovable twist on a classic costume choice.
5. A tacky traveler costume to channel your comical side, or ya know, maybe this is how you walk around when you're on vacay. You do you.
6. An inflatable dinosaur costume to get you lots of looks, lots of laughs, and maybe some scared faces, but like, in a good way.
7. A hippie costume that'll have you spreading love this Halloween, which honestly, our world can use a lot more of at the moment.
8. A taco costume for wearing the best food in existence (don't @ me on this) on your body. Doesn't include guac.
9. A monkey outfit made of warm, soft fabric to go absolutely bananas over — we stan a cute and comfy costume.
10. A Wonder Woman corset for those who are tryna dress up by day on the last day of October, but be a superhero by night.
11. A Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head costume kit filled with stickers that'll go great on a shirt of your choice. You can do it with a loved one, or by yourself!
12. A Where's Waldo? top and hat to get immediately because this is never not gonna be an iconique costume.
13. A peanut butter and jelly two-person ensemble for wearing with the jelly to your peanut butter, or the peanut butter to your jelly.
14. A bat costume that'll have you batting your wings to the front of the stage to accept your award for best costume.
15. A bacon strip costume to wake up on the right side of the bread on Halloween morning and get hella EGG-cited about your outfit plans.
16. A Supergirl outfit for all you fierce IRL superheroes who don't really need a costume to prove it, but wanna rly dress the role for funsies.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.