We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 40-pack of assorted snacks, bars, and candy perfect for the college student who is constantly on-the-go and in need of a pick-me-up, pronto.
2. A 10-pack of Cadbury chocolate bars to get the person whose tastebuds dream of flavors from across the pond, but are far too busy to take a trip there anytime soon.
3. A 36-pack of sour candy that'll have anyone who dares tackle a piece of candy in this amazing box puckering their lips for days.
4. A gift box filled with assorted gourmet chocolate truffles for the chocoholic in your life who has a palate for the finer things in life.
5. A 30-pack of protein and granola bars to ensure your loved one is eating a nutritious and protein-filled snack, rather than just munching on crap all day.
6. A box of assorted chocolate candy that'll basically be like opening a giant Halloween trick-or-treat bag without having to go from house-to-house.
7. A 15-pack of Japanese candy and snacks for realizing, yes, Japan does this whole junk food thing way better (and way cuter) than we do here in America.
8. A holiday-themed gift basket to get your loved one into the spirit of the season, which might be especially appreciated if they're a college student who has to take finals before coming home for winter break.
9. A fruity candy variety pack that'll make a welcome gift to anyone who loves chewy, fruity candy and (for some weird reason?) doesn't like chocolate (that's an issue for another day).
10. A 54-pack of Marzipan fruits for not only savoring a sweet, nutty flavor, but marveling at how freaking pretty and real the fruit-shapes look.
11. A get well soon care package to send to your loved one who might be feeling a bit under the weather, but there are miles separating you two, so you can't be there to comfort them in person.
12. A 25-pack of Korean snacks that'll switch things up from the same, old boring care packages you send with the same, old boring snacks, and open the recipient's tastebuds up to a new culture's snacks, which is v cool.
13. A ramen kit to send your college kiddo who can usually be found eating the crappy $1 ramen from the campus convenience store, but who deserves to upgrade to the really good ramen.
14. A dried fruit mosaic tray that'll taste as yummy as it looks — they can nosh on this by itself, or grab some nuts from the dining hall and make a little DIY trail mix right in the dorm room.
15. A 20-pack of snacks and candy from various parts of Asia for transporting tastebuds to (arguably) the most flavorful part of the world, without needing a plane ticket or a passport.
16. A nostalgic candy package to bring them on a trip back in time in the best possible way — WITH CANDY!
17. A box filled with a variety of sausages, cheese, and crackers to change things up from the typical candy and crunchy snacks package — who doesn't wanna receive cheese in the mail?!
Want even more yummy things? Check out the links below:
Some of the reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.