We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Assorted snacks, bars, and candy perfect for the college student who is constantly busy with homework, classes, and studying and in need of a pick-me-up, pronto.
2. Cadbury chocolate bars to get the person whose tastebuds are dreaming of the delicious chocolate flavors from across the pond.
3. Cupcakes in jars that'll make for a wonderful sweet treat. I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically-proven that cake and frosting taste so much better when eaten out of a jar.
5. Assorted gourmet chocolate truffles for the chocoholic in your life who has a palate for the finer things in life.
6. Granola bars to ensure your loved one always has something different to choose between when it's time to enjoy a mid-day snack.
7. Assorted chocolate candy that'll basically be like opening a giant Halloween trick-or-treat bag, even when it's not Halloween.
8. Vegan snacks to get someone who is all about that plant-based lifestyle. Non-vegans are bound to enjoy this yummy mix of noms, too!
9. Japanese candy and snacks for realizing, yes, Japan does this whole junk food thing way better (and way cuter) than we do here in America.
10. Fruity candy that'll make a welcome gift to anyone who loves chewy, fruity candy and (for some weird reason?) doesn't like chocolate (that's a conversation for another day).
11. Marzipan fruits for not only savoring a sweet, nutty flavor, but marveling at how freaking pretty and real the fruit-shapes look.
12. Get well soon goodies to send to your loved one who might be feeling a bit under the weather, but there are miles separating you two, so you can't be there to comfort them in person.
14. Korean snacks that'll switch things up from the same, old boring care packages you send with the same, old boring snacks, and open the recipient's tastebuds up to a new culture's snacks, which is v cool.
15. Dried fruit that'll taste as yummy as it looks — they can nosh on this by itself, or grab some nuts and chocolate to whip up a quick DIY trail mix.
16. Classic candy to bring them on a trip back to simpler times. Those candy dots are making me feel very nostalgic, right now.
17. Various sausages, cheese, and crackers to change things up from the typical candy and crunchy snacks package — who doesn't wanna receive cheese in the mail?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.