1. Cooking for Jeffrey, by the iconic Ina Garten, shares the recipes the Barefoot Contessa star loves making for her husband Jeffrey, and their very lucky friends.
2. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook will basically be your ticket on the Hogwarts Express because it'll help you make all the meals you've read about in the most famous book series of our time.
3. Chloe Flavor might just turn even the most stubborn of carnivores into plant-obsessed diners, because they won't even notice the lack of meat or dairy product in their food.
4. The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook is perfect for those who are in college, or living in their first apartment, or live alone and have super hectic lifestyles. Save $$ you might normally spend on delivery, and easily whip up a nutritious meal with minimal ingredients.
5. Cravings: Hungry for More, by the legen...wait for it...dary Chrissy Teigen combines the star's humor and her love of unique, but comforting flavors in this follow-up to her first highly-rated Cravings book.
6. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat is gonna teach you more than just a bunch of great recipes (and when I say great, I really mean GREAT). It'll also provide deep insights into literally mastering cooking using the four elements, AKA its title. You're about to become a professional chef, baby.
7. The Bob's Burgers Burger Book is gonna have you eating burgers for dayzzz — inspired by the cartoon, each burger recipe comes with a punny name.
8. BuzzFeed's Tasty Ultimate will show you step-by-step how to make deliciously creative meals and snacks, and we're not biased or anything, but we think these recipes are super yummy, or, shall we say... tasty?!
9. Gordon Ramsay's Home Cooking helps you cook up a storm with the famous chef's scrumptious recipes — don't worry, Ramsay isn't included with purchase of the book, so he won't be there to judge you if you make a mistake.
10. Eat Like a Gilmore will do exactly what the title says: have you eating like Lorelai and Rory with an array of fun recipes influenced by the television show.
11. The Hungover Cookbook offers some motivation to get you and your pounding head out of bed after a night of fun, and start feeling like yourself again in no time. Plus, it features other fun things like quizzes to see if you're actually still drunk, mind games (don't worry, ones your hungover mind can actually deal with), jokes, and some interesting facts about the science behind hangovers.
12. The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook might just make you stop cringing at the words "meal prep." I mean, really, no one enjoys meal prep, even those who like cooking. But this is gonna have you feeling organized and less overwhelmed.
13. Appetites: A Cookbook, by the late and great Anthony Bourdain, is filled with an assortment of recipes the chef thought everyone should know how to cook.
14. The I Quit Sugar Cookbook will show you it's really not too bad to live a sugar-free lifestyle. There are still so many flavorful foods for you to savor, and this book will serve as the perfect way to ease into the sugar-free lifestyle.
15. Instant Pot Cookbook might make you exclusively use your Instant Pot for the rest of forever — with 500 simple, mouthwatering recipes, this is one book all future/current Instant Pot owners are gonna want... no, NEED.
16. Delish: Eat Like Every Day's the Weekend will make the weekday wayyy more bearable, knowing you have flavorful recipes awaiting you at home. Weekend eating is the best eating, why make it stop Monday through Friday?!
17. The Geeky Chef Cookbook is perfect for the fandom-fanatic who'll be super excited to bring the meals from their favorite books, television shows, and movies to life.
18. The Dude Diet will have you whipping up recipes that look and taste so good, you're honestly gonna forget that they're also nutritious.
19. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering, by the lovely Joanna Gaines, will keep you and your tummy happy with her family favorite recipes and comfort meals that are perfect for whipping up for your own family, or preparing for a get-together with friends.
20. Edibles, a collection of 30-bite size treats you can infuse with cannabis that'll seriously upgrade you from yet ANOTHER weed brownie.
21. The Great British Bake Off Big Book of Baking promises to basically transform your kitchen into a fancy schmancy bakery filled with sweet and savory cakes, pastries, puddings, pies, and more.
22. From Crook to Cook contains classic recipes, as well as fun twists on favorites. Plus, some cool snack and drink recipes, because Snoop is all about that balanced diet, obvs.
23. The Star Wars Cook Book: Wookiee Cookies and Other Galactic Recipes caters to hungry Jedis by offering the best recipes in the galaxy.
24. And Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist lets you treat yourself to a creative cocktail and some bar bites based off of literary classics, as a reward for all of your hard work cooking up a storm with your new cookbooks.
Want more yummy things for your kitchen? Check out these links:
48 Kitchen Products You'll Want To Add To Your Wedding Registry
21 Kitchen Products That Have More Than One Function
22 Kitchen Products That'll Warm Your Soul This Winter