29 Products With Before-And-After Photos So Amazing, Their Under $25 Price Is Just A Perk
You mean to tell me I can get before-and-after photos like these for less than $25? Sign me up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And on that same note, you may also wanna get washing machine cleaning tablets, because my guess is when you're doing laundry, you want your dirty clothes not coming out dirtier and smelling gross. Fair assumption?
4. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
5. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
6. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
7. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
8. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
9. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
10. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
11. Insect traps to catch little buggies who dare invade your potted plants at home. The thought of bugs freely crawling around the plants in MY house is enough to keep me awake at night, IDK about you!
13. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
14. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
15. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand-new condition.
16. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
17. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
18. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
19. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience or anything!
20. A carpet spot remover spray sure to help you clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
21. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
22. An anti-dandruff shampoo for relieving your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
23. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
25. Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen and cookware (see superb exhibit below), looking shinier than Chip Skylark's teeth.
27. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your fluffy friend super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to get them groomed.
28. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
29. A hanger stacker so you can keep your unused hangers in one clean spot, so when you DO need a hanger, you don't have to spend a million and one minutes untangling them.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.