Not To Be Dramatic, But I Think The Before-And-After Photos Of These Products Should Be Hung In The Louvre
These before-and-after photos are truly ~fine art.~
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
2. An acne cleanser that helps to reduce excess oils on the skin that often lead to not-so-fun breakouts.
3. An anti-dandruff shampoo for relieving your dry, flaky scalp, because we know you want to go about your day without worrying about pesky white clumps.
4. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
5. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
6. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
7. A fabric defuzzer you just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
9. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you'll wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on household furniture. 🤷
10. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
11. A mascara with a cult-following and for good reason. It delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
13. A screen cleaning kit because things like fingerprints and dust can make our precious laptops and iPhones look foggy and gross. This will turn back time to when you first pulled it out of the box looking shiny and new.
14. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
15. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
16. A wood polish and conditioner to help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
17. A shampoo that prevents your cool bleached hair from turning yellow, and costs way less than a trip to the salon.
18. Bar Keepers Friend multi-purpose cleaner to get your kitchen and cookware (see superb exhibit below), looking shinier than Chip Skylark's teeth.
19. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience or anything!
20. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
21. Insect traps to catch little buggies who dare invade your potted plants at home. The thought of bugs freely crawling around the plants in MY house is enough to keep me awake at night, IDK about you!
22. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay for a thorough, deep-cleaning facial to get rid of the yucky stuff hiding far down in your pores.
23. A shoe cleaning kit, because let's be real, all shoes eventually become disgusting. I mean you're walking on the ground outside. Add in elements like weather, dirt, germs, etc. I mean, yeah, I hope you get it.
24. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
25. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
26. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
28. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photos below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
29. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
30. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning stubborn messes and restoring a multitude of your surfaces to brand new condition.
31. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
32. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
33. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let sit for about 10 minutes or so, and peel off. Then you can bask in some yucky satisfaction.
34. A soap scum and grime removal spray to target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.