Backcountry's Semi-Annual Sale Is Happening Right Now And Everything In This Post Is Half Off
When you realize everything in this post is half off: *add to cart,* *add to cart,* *add to cart.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
From shoes, to swimwear, to all the gear you need for outdoor adventures, here are just some of the wonderful things you can score for half off:
1. A slouchy top to pair with your favorite bottoms or layering underneath another top for extra warmth!
2. A pair of leggings with fleece backing for added warmth and flatlock seams to help reduce chafing so now you can look forward to runs and hikes in the chilly weather.
3. A blue and white striped dress to become your new go-to whenever it's warm outside. My apologies to all of your other dresses you're inevitably going to ditch once you receive this baby.
7. A knitted wool beanie to keep your head and ears happy during the colder months. Plus, it's super cute so get ready to snap all the snuggly-looking Instagram pictures.
8. Sunglasses that'll help you channel your inner rockstar — just picture driving with the windows down, wearing these cool sunnies, the sun shining on you like it's your own personal spotlight.
9. An insulated ski jacket to help keep you feeling toasty whether you're hitting the slopes, playing in the snow, or just braving the cold to go to the grocery store.
10. Stretch twill pants that'll make a great option for everyday wear. Going to work? Check. Running errands? Check. Just hanging out? Check, check, check!
11. Chelsea-style ankle boots for the perfect accompaniment to all of your autumn looks. Now all you need is a seasonal hot beverage to accessorize your look, and you're good to go!
12. A climbing hooded jacket that is abrasion-resistant and has harness-compatible pockets. When poetic prophet Miley Cyrus said "life's a climb, but the view is great," she was referring to finding this perfect climbing jacket.
13. A crew baselayer top made with wool to provide warmth and comfort, and polyester to help wick away sweat and odor. Now you can partake in all the fun outdoor fall/winter activities without worry of being too cold or too sweaty!
14. A durable helmet because the most important thing to remember during your fall/winter adventures is that safety ALWAYS comes first!!!
15. A pair of cycling thermal tights made with soft thermal fleece that'll help to keep you warm even as temps go down to the 40s. Summer may be coming to an end soon, but that doesn't mean bike rides have to.
Outdoor adventures are calling! Be sure to shop Backcountry's semi-annual sale now through August 28th for great deals on shoes, swimwear, and outdoor gear, and more! Happy shopping/adventuring!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.