1. A bed caddy to keep your most important things right at your side for easy access.
2. A natural silk pillowcase to keep your tired head comfy at all times.
3. A USB bed lift set for raising your bed a teeny bit higher and for a convenient place to plug in your fave devices.
4. A fluffy blanket to wrap yourself up in and keep ya cozy all day, every day.
5. Or go for this heated fleece throw if you want to be extra warm and cozy.
6. An Alexa-voice Fire Stick to take watching TV in your bed to a whole new level.
7. A canopy that will give your bed the illusion that it's truly welcoming you into its arms.
8. A pack of two LED rope lights for giving your bedroom an Instagram-esque feel -- not to mention how perfect they'll look strung onto the canopy above.
9. An essential oil diffuser that makes a great fixture for when you just want to completely de-stress and unwind.
10. A wall plaque with a phrase that sums up your entire life.
11. A complete collection of the Harry Potter films so you have something good to binge-watch all day.
12. A tablet bed stand to take away the hard work of actually having to hold your tablet while using it. After all, you are trying to relax.
13. A massaging wrap that'll make you never want to leave home again. We're sorry for suggesting you buy this, but also, we're not sorry, because it will greatly improve your quality of life.
14. A rainbow night light that just looks so cool, and will make you love your bedroom even more than you already do.
15. A mini fridge so you can keep your favorite snacks and drinks no more than a few feet away.
16. Canvas wall storage to keep your favorite books, movies, and other entertaining things an arm's reach away.
17. A set of sheer hanging panels to assist in blocking out the world that exists outside of your bed.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.