18 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
Niall Horan's Flicker, candy corn, and 16 other things you'll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A pack of journal stencils to add an extra fun touch of organization to your daily planner or notebook.
3. A long-sleeve shirt that'll become your new favorite top of the season. I mean, look at how cute it is!
5. A brush organizer you can fill with up to 49 brushes – paint brushes, makeup brushes, or hey, put pens, pencils, or markers inside.
6. A copy of Turtles All the Way Down to challenge pre-conceived notions about mental health and provide an insightful look at the topic.
7. A 5 lbs. bag of gummy bears for anyone who's just feeling like, "fuck it, I'm going to buy 5 whole lbs. of gummy bears, because I can."
10. A boba wrap for making your little one feel safe and secure as you hold them close, and is especially great for breastfeeding moms!
11. A bag of "the world's strongest coffee" to jolt you awake on the mornings you need it most. AKA, every morning.
14. A pan organizer rack so you can avoid having to take out a huge stack of pans just to get the one you need, or make a mess out of your kitchen cabinets.
15. An assortment of candy corn for the sensible people who understand that candy corn is fucking delicious. Do not @ me.
18. A copy of Niall Horan's Flicker for your listening pleasure. I can honestly say you're in for a real treat listening to this masterpiece. Each and every song is better than the last.
How can you not love this cutie who has great hygiene and is one of the few people who actually looks good in a shower cap?!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.