Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Pour your morning coffee, hot or iced, into an insulated tumbler to keep it at the temperature you want it at.
2. And figure out which coffee will become your new go-to thanks to a K-Cup sampler pack.
3. Channel your inner fashionista with this perfect-for-summer tie-dye dress.
4. Apply this moisturizing cream daily for skin that's soft and smooth AF.
5. Dry off your baby in the cutest animal face hooded towel you ever did see.
6. Join the hottest craze of 2017, if you haven't yet, by getting yourself a super pretty and colorful, fidget spinner.
7. Save precious eyes from the hot sunlight with an extremely useful car sun shade.
8. Make eating your veggies a little easier using a vegetable spiralizer to whip up things like veggie noodles.
9. Rock a beautiful lace chiffon romper when going out with friends or at the beach — it's versatile!
10. Stay extra organized using a magnetic dry-erase calendar.
11. And you'll (of course) need to bring your busy schedule with you on-the-go. Do so with this beautiful planner.
12. Easily store water bottles with this handy storage container.
13. Transform yourself into a master chef this summer and cook up yummy new recipes in this cast-iron skillet.
14. Rock out to your fave songs with these in-ear headphones.
15. Keep your food at the perfect temperature thanks to a portable mini cooler/warmer.
16. Treat yourself to a new, but super yummy, snack with this box of 30 assorted Japanese candies.
17. Train your pup so their noise level is kept to a minimum and their happiness (and yours) at a maximum thanks to a safe-to-use barking-control training collar.
18. Channel your glam side this summer while wearing a gorgeous retro one-piece swimsuit.
19. Get a better night's sleep thanks to a sleep mask that blocks out absolutely all light.
20. Throw it back to 1989 (or 2014 when this album came out, whichever you decide) with Tay's 1989 album.
To see everything people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.