Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Spring into the season of growing with this 5-tier planter pot — perfect for growing strawberries, flowers, herbs, and more.
2. Preserve gel manicures with this portable nail lamp that keeps color lasting up to two weeks.
3. Gift mom this hilarious mug for Mother's Day—it's sure to make her start her mornings with coffee and a laugh.
4. Keep food fresher longer thanks to this FoodSaver vacuum sealing system.
5. Get your ~wavy~ hair on with this hair crimper/wave iron.
6. Shield yourself from both rain AND gusts with a windproof umbrella.
7. Or dream of sunny days and sandy beaches with these drink umbrellas that are your inexpensive ticket to feeling like you're in paradise.
8. Start prepping the little ones for summer with these adorable unisex water shoes.
Promising Review: "Received compliments on these shoes all day at the park. We went to a combined water and theme park, so they were perfect for going between the two. They're so cute and fit so well — my daughter loves the design and didn't complain about them at all." —Cait B.
Price: $4.99+ (available in sizes 5-12 and 10 colors).