We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community which shampoos they absolutely swear by. From sulfate-free products to luxury brand splurges, check out their suggestions to discover the next bottle you'll want to add to your own shower's line-up!
1. Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish to give curly locks with three times the nourishment as an ordinary shampoo. Basically a shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment all in one.
2. Redken Extreme, which promises to make hair four times stronger (pretty freaking strong).
3. OGX Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco for a sulfate-free shiny head.
4. Lush I Love Juicy to fight the oiliest of hair in the gentlest way possible.
5. Neutrogena Anti-Residue – you should use this once a week, not every day. Clean AF hair, here you come!
6. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Drink It Up Coconut Milk may do exactly what its name suggests, moisturize your mane to maximum smoothness.
7. Aveeno Active Naturals Pure Renewal for a gentle cleanse that won't strip your hair of natural oils.
8. L'Oreal Paris EverCurl – managing those curls will never be easier than with this stuff.
9. Renpure Coconut Cream — it can protect your hair no matter what special treatments you do to it at the salon. It's that safe.
10. Kristin Ess The One Signature Shampoo to achieve celebrity-style locks.
11. Dove Revival to moisturize your mane with a nourishing and yummy-smelling formula.
12. John Frieda Frizz Ease — it's bound to become your best friend on the most humid of days. Or if you're just prone to frizzy hur.
13. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore for those willing to splurge on a product your hair will adore you for.
14. CrazySmooth by ColorProof for keeping color safe and hair vibrant.
15. Lush Shampoo Bars — they last up to 80 washes and are going to make you and your hair feel so glamorous.
16. Drybar On The Rocks to make your mane feel as good as you feel after having any sort of alcohol...on the rocks.
17. UltraSwim Chlorine Removal – perfect if you spend lots of time swimming and looking for products to remedy chlorine-damaged hair.
18. Loma Moisturizing Shampoo because when your head is feeling dry, you'll want to lather this on ASAP.
19. Fanola No Yellow – a shampoo that actually wants you blondes to have more fun.
20. Cantu Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream for gently killing...yucky residue buildup in your hair!
21. Nature's Gate Enriching Biotin for anyone with thin hair, because all hair needs to be treated differently.
22. Lush Rehab if heat, dye, or any other sort of ~dangerous~ styling is taking a toll on your locks, this'll restore it back to health with this good stuff.
23. Mane N Tail, which was originally made for horses. It can make your hair (or shall I say mane?) feel luscious.
24. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for starting your day with the most refreshing shower of your life.
25. Living Proof Full so your hair will literally be living proof that real full hair is possible, thanks to this stuff.
26. Enjoy Sulfate-Free Luxury Shampoo to volumize hair so it always looks sleek.
27. Function of Beauty that'll allow anyone to customize their shampoo to fit their personalized needs.
28. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention to ensure your locks stay hydrated and don't dry up.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.