1. A 20-pack of meal prep containers for getting your breakfast, lunch, and dinners ready ahead of time and making life easier and more nutritious than a fast food drive-thru.
2. A set of eight vacuum bags to help save space while traveling, because have you ever noticed after putting, like, two things in your suitcase, it suddenly becomes full?!
3. A hypoallergenic sheet set that'll make you feel like you're checking into a five star hotel every time you go to sleep in the tiny apartment bedroom you're paying way too much rent to live in.
4. An organic moisturizer so you can soothe your whole face and keep it feeling clear and fresh.
5. A touch can opener for actually being able to consume the goods within, without breaking the top or splattering it everywhere.
6. A pair of headphones — enjoy your fave tunes while keeping your ears extra comfy.
7. An exercise ball that'll help you get in a workout no matter where you are. Enjoy it at home for quick and efficient physical activity or at the office when you need to de-stress from Janet in HR.
8. A bunion relief kit so you can treat your feet and help correct a common issue known to cause stress and pain on your toes.
9. A fleece blanket for cuddling up with on the chilliest, rainiest, snowiest days while watching your fave show on Netflix and sipping a warm drink.
10. A citrus press to extract the sweet, sweet juice (ok, fine, sour juice) out of your lemons and limes to infuse in water or use in another food or drink recipe. After all, when life hands you lemons, you use a squeezer like this and make some delicious lemonade.
11. A coloring book that'll relieve your stresses and say what you're feeling, so you don't have to – just chill the fuck out.
12. A striped tankini so you can pre-prep warm weather, the beach, the pool, the familiar scent of sunblock, the amazing feeling of floating on an giant swan, sipping on a fruity frozen drinks – SUMMER, WE ARE READY FOR YOU!
13. An adjustable pie crust shield for enjoying delicious baked treats without burnt edges. Gosh, burnt edges are the worst, but now you never have to deal with them again!
14. A pair of printed yoga leggings to, like, maybe motivate you to use the gym membership you still haven't cancelled by making you wanna show off your cute AF leggings.
15. A reusable water bottle that'll gladly accompany you once you make it to the gym and will (of course) keep you hydrated the whole way through.
16. A moisturizer so you can smooth your skin and heal things like sun spots and scars.
17. A kombucha brewing kit for whipping up your own version of the trendiest drink at the moment, without wasting all of your money.
18. An electric wine opener to easily and quickly get the cork off your vino bottle, because it's necessary and important you use more of your precious time drinking.
19. A fruit infusion pitcher that'll turn your regular glass of water, into, like, a cool glass of water.
20. A "muscle aches massager" (in other words, a sex toy) so you can enjoy some time to truly treat yourself and feel goooooood.
21. A pair of Soffe shorts for stocking up on in every color because these should be a staple in your wardrobe.
22. A copy of the BEST MOVIE OF OUR GENERATION, The Parent Trap, to enjoy while telling yourself Hallie and Annie are not played by the same person.
Products with over a thousand reviews make me as happy as Martin and Annie doing this dance:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.