Amazing Products With Over 1,000 Reviews On Amazon
A juicer, a pair of ankle booties, an air fryer, and 20 other products on Amazon that hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of people absolutely *adore*.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A juicer for easier consumption of your vital nutrients, because this baby can fit entire fruits and veggies! Yep, stick that entire apple in there, kiddo.
2. An HDMI cable so you can finally watch your favorite streaming services on your big screen – it's compatible with Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TC, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other devices you may own with HDMI capabilities or A/V receivers.
5. A Crock-Pot so you can basically let your delicious meals cook themselves in anywhere from 30 minutes to 20 hours, and it has a locking lid for when you want to bring your creations on-the-go!
6. A shelving unit that'll hold all the crap (750 lbs. worth to be exact) you simply have no room for anywhere else.
7. A pair of buckle-strap ankle booties with a sturdy stacked heel definitely made for walking. (And that's just what they'll do.)
9. A wrinkle repair night cream formulated with retinol SA and hyaluronic acid to lessen age spots and fine lines so you can moisturize and smooth your face.
10. An air fryer that'll make it easier to have your cake and eat it too... I mean, fry your foods and stay healthy at the same time.
12. A Poo-Pourri kit filled with three different sizes of the good stuff so you can rest knowing your bathroom odors will basically be non-existent after a spray.
13. A three-brush bottle-cleaning set that'll help keep your resolution of drinking more water, because now your bottles will be fresh and clean.
14. A beautiful lace-trimmed tunic top for pairing with your fave leggings or jeans to create an adorably trendy outfit.
15. A vanity organizer to store your cosmetics and hair supplies, or step outside the box and get creative by putting school or craft supplies inside.
16. A bread machine that'll support your very understandable carb addiction by letting you make your own.
17. A set of meal prep storage containers for keeping your pre-made food in – hint, you'll probably save a lot of money you'd otherwise spend at a restaurant or on food delivery.
18. A citrus juicer to squeeze the hell out of your lemons, limes, oranges, etc., and enhance your recipes' flavors. The real kicker is it produces 20% more juice than your ordinary juicer!
19. A humidifier that'll help you breathe easier and get a better night of sleep. Go on, enjoy that sigh of relief.
20. A cookware set so you can make all the meals you need, without having worries over the owning the right pots and pans.
21. A play kitchen set to give the little ones a chance to "cook" their own food creations, while you're busy making them a nutritious meal.
22. A hilarious candle that'll make a great gift for anyone with a sense of humor and a love for nutty scents.
23. A copy of Big Little Lies for a murder mystery you're gonna wanna read over and over again. Just make sure you fit in watching the HBO series too!
My reaction to so many amazing things on Amazon with over a thousand reviews:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.