We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cat litter mat to prevent residue on your cat's paws from getting all over the floors. I ain't kitten.
2. A USB cable that'll allow you to charge your phone without having to pay extra $$ for an expensive cord.
3. A cookbook filled with ridiculously delicious recipes that even those who don't eat gluten-free will enjoy.
4. A boba wrap for making your little one feel safe and secure as you hold them close — it's especially great for breastfeeding moms!
5. A Harry Potter box set guaranteed to make all wizards hop on the next Hogwarts Express.
6. An under-sink cabinet organizer so when you open up your cabinets you're greeted by cleanliness and not an overwhelming messy pile.
7. A pineapple de-corer that'll make peeling, slicing, and coring such a tricky fruit a piece of cake. Or should I say, a piece of pineapple?
8. An electric callus remover for getting your feet back to spa-like condition without having to leave the house.
9. A 5 lbs. bag of gummy bears that just wants to fill you up with a sugar-high and happiness.
10. A polishing machine to help restore jewelry, glasses, razors, coins, etc., to a nearly brand new condition.
11. An ice cube tray to make 2 inch ice cubes so your drinks stay colder, longer.
12. A sports bra so comfy you may never wear a regular bra again.
13. A set of luxury sheets to turn your bedroom into a gorgeous, dreamy sleeping oasis.
14. A jar opener that'll help you free even the fussiest of jar tops .
15. A travel bag for holding all those important baby items. Plus, look how cute it is!
16. A pain relief mask meant to take care of miserable headaches, migraines, and sinus infections.
17. A microwave soup mug so a warm meal after a cold day is a simple button press away.
18. A card game to test how fast you can think and also to show off your skills.
19. A box of colored pencils that'll color smooth and make your drawings look as beautiful as can be.
20. A universal travel adapter perfect for bringing along on holiday travels this year or keeping handy for visiting guests.
21. A toilet paper holder to give your rolls a handy place to hang other than the bathroom floor.
22. A copy of Elf — it'll definitely get you into the holiday spirit, I mean honestly it'll forever be the best holiday movie of our time.
Me, jumping for joy in the streets of NYC over products with 1,000+ reviews!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.