1. A set of reusable silicone food storage bags and containers so you can wave adios to wasteful single-use plastic.
This set comes with a small dish, medium dish, large dish, small cup, medium cup, large cup, sandwich bag, and snack bag.
Promising review: "If you're looking for a set of reusable bags to reduce your waste, look no further. This set is just about perfect. The eight-piece full set comes with cups (with circular flat bottoms), dishes (with elongated flat bottoms) and bags (for easy taking to-go without taking up a bunch of room). They're airtight, and just EASY PEASY to use — aka I don't have to track down a matching lid. Half-eaten oranges, leftover crepe batter, granola, all live handily in these pretty lavender containers. The pointed sides make for effortless pouring — everything from shaking granola into my morning yogurt to dispensing thin crepe batter into a pan for a weekend breakfast.
They're dishwasher-safe (on the top AND bottom racks), freezer-safe, AND microwave safe, so you can truly say goodbye forever to disposable bags. They haven't retained any sorts of staining or smells and wash up beautifully. At just over $11 a pop when you break it down, they're not *cheap* but when you add up box after box after box of plastic bags, you'll make up for the cost in no time flat. I haven't been ~on the go~ much in the past year (🙃), but when I do I'll definitely use these to bring snacks to the office. And they come in pretty pastel colors that personally just make me happy to look at in my fridge." —Maitland Quitmeyer, BuzzFeed Editor
Get a set of eight from Amazon for $69+ (available in five colors, plus individually and in smaller sets).
2. A pack of vacuum bags to store clothing items you're not planning on wearing in a given season so there's less clutter in your closet! These don't create the same amount of bulk other storage bags would, so they're good to store under your bed!
These bags are made with anti-microbial materials so you don't have to worry about things like mold, mildew, or bacteria building up. Plus, it comes with a free travel pump!
Promising review: "This is a supreme product. The bags are made of thick, quality plastic. It is very easy to seal and to vacuum. I placed a dryer sheet in each sealed bag to keep the clothes smelling fresh. My closet looks so well organized, I have much more room and my winter clothes are stored safely and beautifully. I highly recommend this product." —A.A.
Get them from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in five sizes and four pack options).
3. A honeycomb drawer organizer so when you open up your drawer to just casually get out a pair of socks, you can just reach for the socks and not have to sift through a huge mess to find them.
Promising review: "Best product I have bought yet! I even purchased three more for my hubby and his sock drawer. He saw how great mine looked and wanted to use it as well. I have never been organized before, and I love the fact I can SEE where everything is now! I don't have to dig to the bottom of the drawer to find things. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!" —DaVincent
Get it from Amazon for $8.92.
4. A floating wooden shelf to add some aesthetically pleasing additional storage space to any room in your home.
Iirntree is a small business that sells beautiful wooden furniture from shelves, to benches, to garden decor, to wall art decor — time to HGTV-ify your living space.
Promising review: "Beautiful shelf at a great price and it was securely packaged for shipping. It even came earlier than I had anticipated!" —Kandi
Get it from Iirntree on Etsy for $25.93+ (available in various sizes and wood stain finishes).
5. Or a super lovely and very useful corner shelf perfect if you're someone who is a little tight on room/wall space.
Lyons Crafted is a small business based in Ventura, California that sells handcrafted and customizable wooden shelves. Note that because each of these pieces is crafted specifically to your order specifications, it may look a little different than what is pictured!
Promising review: "This was exactly what I was looking for! Mr. Lyons worked with me to get the exact measurements I needed. The workmanship was outstanding and the shelves were easy to hang. I chose to stain them myself to get a better match to my cabinets." —pmartin1002
Get it from Lyons Crafted on Etsy for $100+ (available in seven finishes and various sizes).
6. Coffee mug organizers especially great for anyone with limited kitchen storage space. Now you can cut in half the amount of space your mugs take up and use that extra bit of room for additional drinkware, a cool kitchen gadget, or more snacks!
Comes in a pack of six so you can organize 12 mugs!
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just ordered a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get them from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
7. A super cute file folder with five expandable pockets that'll make you smile because of the precious smiley face on the front, the pretty colors they come in, and the fact that it'll keep your documents in one convenient spot.
The folder has five expandable pockets, and tab positions for labels! Need more convincing? Check out our Skydue expanding file folder write-up to learn more!
Promising review: "I bought this folder to keep our family documents organized and in one place. There are just the right amount of tabs for our birth certificates, passports, Social Security cards, car titles, will, degrees, etc. This folder is small enough that you can lock it in a home safe or safety deposit box. I let a couple of family members know where I keep this so that they can access it in case of an emergency. It is such a relief knowing that all these things are together and organized. I’m glad I bought this." —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in 10 colors).
8. A pack of storage bins to keep the contents of your fridge and freezer more organized and easier to find. Every time you clean the inside, you promise to stay more organized next time around, and it just never happens. Not this time!
Set includes two wide drawers (ideal for fruit, veggies, and other larger food items), two narrow drawers (ideal for snacks, condiments, and slimmer items), one can dispenser drawer (can hold up to 10 standard-sized cans, small-sizes food cans, juice boxes, and other drinks), and one egg drawers (can hold up to 14 eggs). These are BPA-free, and recommended to hand-wash with mild detergent and water.
Promising review: "I liked the first one I bought so much, I bought another. It's nice to be able to find things in the refrigerator and be able to pull out the whole tray container to see what's in the back of the fridge. I don't know if this happens to you, but I find my way to the back every so often, and come to find out a jar in the back expired a year ago. Now I can see everything and use it. The only thing I didn't use were the egg containers, but a couple of friends were happy enough to take those off my hands." —BookBroke
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $37.49.
9. An S-shaped hanger that'll provide the perfect solution for hanging pants, jeans, and even accessories or linens! I personally find hanging up jeans side by side on separate hangers takes up quite a bit of space. Well...kiss those days goodbye!
These durable, stainless-steel hangers can hold about five garments each!
Promising review: "My closet was a disaster area. I couldn’t find my pants, shirts, really anything. I’m so glad I bought this. The three hangers hold 15 pairs of pants total — that’s a lot less hangers! I have more space now." —Amanda L.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
10. Or Wonder Hangers for grouping certain garments together, which in turn makes it easier to find that sweater you know you own but can't seem to find no matter how many times you look.
It comes with 10 hangers that can hold five garments each, 10 if you double them up!
Promising review: "I use these hangers for shirts and tees. They allow me to easily find any shirt in my closet and take up very little space compared to single shirts on single hangers. I can also group shirts together by style or color on a single swivel hanger. I am now able to hang additional items in my closet without crowding. I bought this in white and the edges are smooth." —CAGH
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $12.99 (available in three colors and larger packs).
11. And a clothing divider set to help arrange your closet in an orderly ~fashion~.
Gina Marie Originals is a small business based in Chattanooga, Tennessee that sells a cute variety of closet organizers, shirts, drawer organizers, and more!
Promising review: "These are EXACTLY what I have been looking for to organize my closet. Not only are these functional, but they add some fun design to my closet. I was blown away by how incredibly fast these arrived." —Amber McCreary
Get them from Gina Marie Originals on Etsy starting at $10.80/four (available in various set sizes).
12. A storage cabinet you can hang behind your door so you efficiently use every open space in your home.
It features eight shelves and is super easy to mount on door hinges.
Promising review: "This is a must-have for any small space. My bathroom has no medicine cabinet, just a mirror, and is pretty small, so storage is a huge deal. My girlfriend came across this item so I figured I would give it a shot being Prime eligible. The finish was flawless. I know it states it needs a two-person install but I put this together and hung it in about an hour by myself with very minimal effort and I'm sure if I did it again it would be significantly less time. This fits soo much stuff — it really is amazing and it does not impede any operation of the door. I can't fully explain how much I recommend this. I'm about to order the mirror version for my bedroom for colognes and little knickknacks to de-clutter the counter tops." —happy shaver
Get it from Amazon for $219.99.
13. A desktop organizer to finally give all of the items on your desk like books, folders, writing utensils, decorative pieces, and more a tidy storage spot. Plus, this is a piece of decor in its own right so it'll make your work space really pop.
Promising review: "I needed some extra shelf space for my home office, especially now that we are working from home for the rest of the year. This was so, so simple to set up and holds everything I need without any issues. You can also assemble it as you please, which is a great feature!" —TanzA
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in five colors).
14. A wall-mounted coat rack for hanging by your front door so you have a nice spot to leave coats, umbrellas, hats, and bags when you get home.
Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions to make setting it up super easy! Each hook can hold up to 5 pounds.
Promising review: "The package came with everything you need to put the coat rack up, minus a pencil and drill. There was even a useful ruler inside so you could accurately measure how far apart your screws needed to be without tediously measuring from the rack onto your wall. It looks great, and is nice and sturdy." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in five finishes).