1. A printed swing dress to check off your bucket list of clothing items you're dying to own already.
2. A plaid pencil to change up your autumn wardrobe without sacrificing your favorite seasonal print.
5. A casual swing dress cute enough to make you look dressed up and comfy enough to keep you relaxed.
9. A turtleneck pencil bodycon for all you fine, fresh, and fierce rockstars who also want to show off that booty.
10. A pullover dress for wearing on those mornings when you can't decide between a sweatshirt or a dress.
12. A collared dress as a good option for work, dressing up at school, or being Wednesday Addams for Halloween.
15. A knitted number perfect for when you're trying to decide between buying a simple black dress or a floral dress.
16. A tie-dye maxi so cute, I could rant about how great it is, but you probably won't even get through reading this without it ending up in your cart.
20. A turtleneck dress ready to take on the chilliest of days with you, your favorite tights, and cutest booties.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.