We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A storage box disguised as a set of books for hiding unsightly old wires. You may also choose to use it to keep things like important documents, electronics, or jewelry out of reach when guests are over.
FYI — the photos above are just an example. You receive different books than what are shown in the product photos. You can opt to pay extra for a different length and a specific color scheme. If you'd like for them to send you a preview before they ship it, be sure to select "YES, preview books" on the order page and enable Amazon notifications. Covogoods is a woman-owned small business based in Utah that sells storage products made out of upcycled books!
Promising review: "This is perfect for hiding our router and accessories in our bookcase. Love it!" —supergirl
2. A tic-tac-toe toilet roll holder because why not make a display out of your toilet paper? Your bathroom is about to become your new favorite room in the house with this thing!
Hand and Homes is a small business based in Littleton, Colorado that sells fun home and bathroom decor.
Promising review: "Packed perfectly and arrived promptly. No issues with my order. I painted and mounted it. Holds Costco toilet paper so I’m happy!!! Let’s tic-tac toilet roll!!" —Amy Knox
3. A velvet ottoman that's super cute, but don't let its adorable looks fool you, it's more than just a pretty piece of decor. You can use this handy baby as a useful spot for storage in your living room or bedroom.
Anddd while it's being used as a handy organization spot/decorative piece, it can ALSO be used as a side table, a seat for guests who come to visit, and you can even use the top as a tray for food or your laptop!
Promising review: "I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!)." —Emma Lord, BuzzFeed Editor
Get it from Amazon for $54.99+ (available in six colors).
4. A pack of spice magnets to make a pretty spectacle of your seasonings — keeping your spices hidden away in the pantry is so yesterday, just put them out on display!
These feature see-through lids with openings for pouring or shaking.
Promising review: "Where have these been all my life? These are perfect. So happy to have my spices off the shelf, and up on the door where I can see them ALL (and they're even organized alphabetically). One tip: If you're putting labels on, turn the container so the 'sprinkle' lid is in the upper righthand corner. This will keep very fine spices (baking soda, for example) from leaking out when on the steel base." —Robyn
Get them from Amazon for $8.99/three.
5. A pretty, customized canister perfect for holding things like ground coffee, loose leaf tea, sugar, and other food items of that nature. Not only are these great for storage, but they're also a nice option for bringing a fresh look to your kitchen counters.
Gabriel Home And Garden is an Etsy shop based in Richmond, Texas that sells hand crafted home decor and rare plants.
Promising review: "I purchased one of these containers as a coffee canister. The quality is excellent and I am very happy with it. I would purchase from here again." —Michele Berning
6. A basket that makes an ideal spot for those little things things we typically end up leaving strewn around the house (like keys, cash, hair ties, and the list can go on).
This fabulous Black-owned business originally started as a blog, and is now a wonderful store for buying beautiful bohemian decorative pieces. And guess what? Every time you make a purchase from Jungalow, they plant at least two trees! Be sure to check out everything Jungalow has to offer here.
Get it from Jungalow for $79.
7. A desktop organizer so you can finally give all of the items on your desk like books, folders, writing utensils, decorative pieces, and more a tidy storage spot. Plus, this is a piece of decor in its own right so it'll make your work space really pop.
Promising review: "I needed some extra shelf space for my home office, especially now that we are working from home for the rest of the year. This was so, so simple to set up and holds everything I need without any issues. You can also assemble it as you please, which is a great feature!" —TanzA
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in four colors).
8. An entryway organizer where you can keep your bags, coats, shoes, face masks, or anything else you'd like! Plus, it makes for a warm welcome piece!
Promising review: "Love this thing! It fit perfectly with my decor. I always get compliments from people. So convenient for keys and jackets and purses and shoes. Just a nice entrance thing. Right now it's filled with BS but it's nicer when it's organized LOL." —Kasandra R.
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in four colors and two sizes).
9. A produce hammock that'll serve as the absolute coolest and most unique way to store fruits and veggies. I've never been more jealous of an apple in my life.
Knapps Knots is an Etsy shop based in San Diego that sells handmade macrame and wood crafts.
Promising review: "We love this! We have a tiny apartment kitchen and this lets us save on counter space and adds a really cool aesthetic! Great quality and the color was exactly as expected." —Brittany
10. A floating nightstand perfect for keeping things like a lamp, alarm clock, a TV remote, and whatever else it is you like keeping next to your bed while allowing for some additional storage space underneath.
Krovel Furniture Co. is a small business based in Portland, Maine that sells handcrafted floating furniture.
Promising review: "These shelves are super sturdy and easy to install. The look is clean, modern, and very functional." —Josh Love
11. A super cute file folder with five expandable pockets that'll make you smile because of the precious smiley face on the front, the pretty colors they come in, and the fact that it'll keep your documents in one convenient spot.
The folder has five expandable pockets, and tab positions for labels! Need more convincing? Check out our write-up of these amazing folders!
Promising review: "I bought this folder to keep our family documents organized and in one place. There are just the right amount of tabs for our birth certificates, passports, Social Security cards, car titles, will, degrees, etc. This folder is small enough that you can lock it in a home safe or safety deposit box. I let a couple family members know where I keep this so that they can access it in case of an emergency. It is such a relief knowing that all these things are together and organized. I’m glad I bought this." —Katie
Get it from Amazon for $7.98 (available in nine colors).
12. A linen storage basket available in a few different styles/colors for providing extra storage space for just about anything you can think of, and overall looking really nice in whichever room you choose to put it in.
Promising review: "I bought these fabric baskets to organize my out-of-season clothes. They are just perfect. Before I bought these baskets, my closet was always a mess. I bought six at the same time. One for sweaters, one for pants, one for small things like hats, scarf and gloves. I bought both colors and put them in order. My closet looks nice and neat with them." —Huimin Cheng
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in 10 colors, six sizes, and various pack options).
13. A jewelry tree to keep earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings orderly, while also making for a SUPER PRETTY talking point.
I used to keep my jewelry in a small little jewelry box, and every time I would go to grab a necklace or a bracelet, I almost always had to spend extra time untangling it. I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this jewelry tree, but it was cheaper than some of the other options I was considering, so I decided to take a chance, and I'm SO glad I did. Setting it up was really simple, and it looks SO NICE on my dresser. I'm able to see my jewelry right in front of me, and I don't have to untangle my necklaces just to get to them. I absolutely adore it!
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in six colors).
14. Or a three-tier jewelry tray that'll keep your shiny belongings in a safe chic-looking space on your countertop.
Each tray slides so you can opt for a more compact look, or one like the photo above.
Promising review: "I'm so happy with this purchase! I was keeping everything in little bowls, and this is so much easier. I can see everything I have, and it keeps it organized so I don't have to untangle necklaces or search for the other earring. It also just looks really nice, very stylish, and well-made. I was on the fence when I ordered it, thinking it was a bit expensive, but it was definitely worth it." —ALay
Get it from Amazon for $44.86.
15. And a hanging jewelry organizer for ensuring your beautiful accessories are easy to find and kept in A+ condition.
Features 32 clear vinyl pockets and 18 hook and loop closures.
Promising review: "I have far too much jewelry. Because so much was gifted to me, I have a difficult time giving it away or donating it. I needed to find a better way to access it. This organizer has done just that. I hung it from a hook on my bathroom door. Everything is visible and easily accessible from there. I ordered two of the organizers, intending to gift one of them, but I found I needed both. The package was delivered on time in excellent condition." —Linda Jarrells
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (available in three colors).
16. A dual cereal dispenser to not only help de-clutter your pantry a bit, but to also make your kitchen look cooler — not to mention, this makes breakfast time way more fun.
These dispensers are designed to preserve food freshness for 45 days, and each one can hold up to 17.5 ounces of dry food. Each twist dispenses about 1 ounce.
Promising review: "I love the convenience of just turning a knob and cereal appears. No fuss, no mess! I bought this because my 14-year-old can't seem to pour a bowl of cereal without spilling it or the milk or both. This would have been convenient when he was a little boy looking to help himself. The container releases one serving at a time per turn of knob. Good for calorie control. But great for clumsy hands in a hurry! No spills at all!" —Cindy120
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
17. A super lovely and very useful corner shelf perfect for those who are a little tight on room/wall space.
Lyons Crafted is a small business based in Venture, California that sells handcrafted and customizable wooden shelves. Note that because each of these pieces is crafted specifically to your order specifications, it may look a little different than what is pictured!
Promising review: "This was exactly what I was looking for! Mr. Lyons worked with me to get the exact measurements I needed. The workmanship was outstanding and the shelves were easy to hang. I chose to stain them myself to get a better match to my cabinets." —pmartin1002
18. A monitor stand riser to keep your computer monitor elevated and away from desk clutter, while providing some additional storage space for supplies and even slots for holding your phone and a cup.
The weight capacity is 80 pounds, so yes, it is sturdy enough to support your monitor and MORE belongings!
Promising review: "This monitor stand is AWESOME! I'm a person who likes lots of places to store things. Pockets, organizers, drawers, I have way too much crap, and way too many places to store it all. But this stand keeps my actual desktop really well organized. I got a few desk items on-hand so that everything else can go in the drawer organizer I have, and my desk can be clean. It blends well with my natural-wood/weathered-oak desk. It also puts my monitor at a great height. I'm actually looking at the screen instead of up or down." —Victoria Horger
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three finishes).
19. A wall-mounted coat rack for hanging by your front door so you have a nice spot to leave coats, umbrellas, hats, and bags when you get home.
Comes with mounting hardware and installation instructions to make setting it up super easy! Each hook can hold up to 5 pounds.
Promising review: "The package came with everything you need to put the coat rack up, minus a pencil and drill. There was even a useful ruler inside so you could accurately measure how far apart your screws needed to be without tediously measuring from the rack onto your wall. It looks great, and is nice and sturdy." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.92 (available in five finishes).
20. A pan rack that will make grabbing a pan a lot easier than digging through a whole pile — and also just make your pans aesthetically pleasing on your kitchen counter.
This contains seven dividers to hold, you guessed it, seven pans! Plus, they're adjustable so if you have a pan that's a bit bigger or a bit smaller, you can adjust accordingly!
Promising review: "These are absolutely wonderful and exactly what we needed. Super customizable to fit your needs. I bought two and was able to fit a variety of pots, pans, lids, and even a steamer tray! I love how organized these made my cabinets. I hated having to stack and unstack everything every time I needed something or was putting things away. My lids were a nightmare in and of themselves. When purchasing keep in mind the amount of clearance. I couldn't use them on the bottom shelf because they added about an inch of height to my pans." —Chelsey K
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
21. A cable management box to help keep unsightly cords, surge protectors, and chargers neatly hidden away. I don't know about you, but I'd personally rather see this minimalist-style box than a messy tangle of wires.
22. A pair of floating hanging shelves that'll happily hold your little knickknacks without taking up too much space on your walls.
23. A bamboo wine rack for a fun and neat way of putting your fave bottles of vino on display.
This has a six bottle capacity!
Promising review: "This wine rack is perfect for my use: under cabinets/on top of counter. Right height. Right engineering (correct tilt to keep corks submerged; completely stable). Right number of bottles — as another reviewer has said, it can even hold two additional bottles on top and on the bottom, one each in the two gaps between the three bottles on each level. This one performs as advertised, smartly and stably." —R. Burnstine
Get it from Amazon for $29.05.
24. A makeup organizer that'll make for a great spot to store your cosmetics, skincare products, brushes, sponges, and more. Now you won't have to dig through a messy makeup pouch just to find the lipstick color you want.
Promising review: "This nifty little organizer looks beautiful, can fit ALL of my everyday makeup, and (drumroll please) it keeps clutter at bay in my bathroom — which is extremely tiny, BTW.
I can fit so 👏 damn 👏 much 👏 inside of this four-drawer thing. Here are all the products that I currently have in there: 32 lipsticks, six blushes and bronzers, two large highlighter sticks, one foundation bottle, three concealers, two contouring sticks, two rollerball perfumes, two primers, and the bottom drawer contains so many lip pencils, eyeliners, and eyeshadow sticks that I actually didn't even bother counting (but I'm going to guess AT LEAST 30 of them, I swear).* If you have A TON OF MAKEUP (which I do), then you may still have to store some extra stuff in your bags — but either way, this container holds SO much.
But the real winner winner chicken dinner here? I have easy access to all the makeup I use every single day and can see all of it at once. I don't have to dig around the bottomless pit that is one of my many, many makeup bags anymore — I just have to open and close a drawer." —AnaMaria Glavan, former BuzzFeed Editor
Need more convincing? Be sure to check out our review of the wonderful Ikee Design makeup organizer.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in five colors).
25. A wall-mounted pot rack because your nice cookware deserves to be put on show in the prettiest way possible.
Has 10 moveable hanging hooks, and can withstand 30–40 pounds.
Promising review: "Nothing but excellent remarks from me! This pot rack fits perfectly on a narrow wall, allows more storage in cabinets for smaller appliances, blends in with my kitchen decor, and was a simple DIY install for my husband using a few wall anchors for additional leverage. So happy my kitchen now has more character!!" —R&J
Get it from Amazon for $42.99+ (available in two finishes).