1. A stain and odor remover because those messes and unpleasant smells left behind by your fur babies are no match for its cleaning powers.
3. A pet hair roller because everything about our little friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair get on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
4. And a pet hair-removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your fluffy friend leaves behind on your carpet. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in there...and TBH...it's quite gross.
Promising review: "This thing just plain works. We got a mature golden retriever last year and were told he didn't shed. Then in the spring, he started shedding badly. We were tired of hair everywhere, and somehow I realized that dragging my shoe across the carpet balled the hair up. I found this product on a whim one day and knew it had to be better than my shoe! I ordered it and it was tough at first. The bristles pulled the hair up but then caught the tufts and spread them around. I found that using short, quick strokes with the rake turned upside-down got the best results. The backside is more like a squeegee and helps pull the hair up in long rolls and keeps the hair in one big pile." —Nick V.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
Check out our FURemover Evriholder broom review to learn more!
5. Or a handheld Bissell pet hair vacuum you're gonna be so thankful for if you prefer cleaning with a vacuum.
Features multilayered filtration and a 16-foot power cord. Includes two specially designed nozzles to pull out dirt and hair from areas like the stairs and upholstery.
Promising review: "Holy crap!! Are you skeptical when it comes to buying stuff online? ME TOO! That's why I figured all of these rave reviews were a crock of crap. I've seriously bought every kind of vacuum out there. But I have four cats and a golden retriever, so I was getting desperate! I believe the saying is…a picture is worth a thousand words. Check mine out! Of note: The 'before' picture was taken of my dog's bed AFTER it went through the washer and dryer. Look at all of that left-behind hair!!! And the 'after' picture was taken after only THREE MINUTES spent vacuuming her bed. I. Am. SOLD! BTW, I've NEVER taken the time to review a product before, just FYI." —Luka Chan
Get it from Amazon for $32.94.
6. A cleaning magnet to help clear away algae fogging up the fish tank. Now you can really see and marvel at all of your beautiful fishies as they majestically swim about.
7. Lifting pads that you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more. Keep it there for up to 24 hours and say, "Adios, stains!"
8. A cat dander spray infused with oat flour and aloe vera to condition your kitty's dry skin and help reduce flaking.
9. A plunger for making the chore of cleaning your furry friend's paws a seamless process for both of you. No more worrying about the dirt they're gonna track around your floors after they come back inside.
10. A cat immune support supplement that reviewers say helps with a wide variety of common health issues including respiratory infections, feline herpes, cat acne, and more. As an added bonus, your kitty will love them because they taste like a delicious treat.
Promising review: "My cat had had an eye infection and nothing was helping. After reading the reviews I decided to purchase this product to see if it helped. I couldn’t believe in a week her eye cleared up and has been normal since. This will be a part of her daily diet from now on. Super satisfied and so glad I gave it a try." —Dani D.
Get a pack of 120 from Amazon for $17.34 (available in two other pack sizes).
11. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to tell them.
This is of course, free of harsh chemicals and cleaners!
Promising review: "My husband and I just adopted our cute puppy, Winston, from the humane society. When we adopted him his ears were unfortunately pretty dirty, but after using this ear cleaner today, his ears are so clean!! I'm so amazed at everything it managed to get out. Our puppy's ears look so much better now! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog." —Jerome F
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
12. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pet's food as if you're a magical fairy giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 years old. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $20.91.
13. A wood polish and conditioner for anyone who has a pet that decided it would be fun to utilize wooden furniture as a scratch post. Have no fear, because restoring your wooden furniture to pre-pet scratching days is here.
14. A pet pro vacuum that can be used on both hard wood floors and carpet to effectively clean stains and eliminate odors. Just look at the magical pictures below.
15. A cleaning spray to help dissolve and remove bird droppings your chirpy buddy leaves behind in their cage or around the house. This also works for anyone who *isn't* a bird owner but owns outdoor furniture that always seems to double as a restroom for fly-by visitors.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this cleaner. We have a macaw and the cage we built is wood and steel wire. Nothing was really getting the poop off of the wood but this did as soon as I sprayed it on. It cleaned it so effortlessly. Glad I went ahead and bought the gallon refill as well. We will be using this a lot." —Crystal
Get it from Amazon for $13.95.
16. A ScratchPad — a genius tool that'll allow your pup to file their own nails. Say goodbye to scary clippers and noisy grinders you both hate and hello to this wonderful invention.
ScratchPad is a small business based in Atlanta, Georgia that sells, well, the ScratchPad, a fancy name for a nail file for dogs!
Promising review: "Highly recommend this product! After three months of challenges to cut the nails of our German shepherd, this product saved the day!!! We are now able to file his nails in a noninvasive way. Excellent customer service and fast international shipping." —Michelle Rosenberg
Get it from ScratchPad on Etsy for $46.95+ (available in three materials and four styles).
17. Eye wash pads to gently clean and soothe irritated eyes. 🎶They can see clearly now the crust is gone. 🎶
18. An oatmeal paw butter for relieving dry/cracked paws and noses. This can be used on both cats and dogs, is totally safe to consume if they lick it, and reviewers say it smells DELICIOUS.
Promising review: "The smell was amazing! Even my pickiest didn’t mind having this on his paws and he hates a lot of smells. It melts in quickly and leaves the paws soft and smooth. It does leave grease tracks on the floor so I wouldn’t use this on my carpet — I try to keep them to the tile until the paw butter absorbs into their paw. The product works well and smells good." —Jayme M
Get it from Amazon for $9.50.
19. A citrus-scented urine remover, because in a perfect world, our pets would do their business where we trained them to, but sometimes accidents happen. Now you can clean it away fuss-free, and enjoy a fresh scent, too!
20. A shaver clipper set to make clipping their fur easy peazy lemon squeezy. All you have to do now is take pictures of how fabulous they look and show everyone.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.