We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pour-over coffee maker that not only looks sophisticated, but it features a reusable stainless-steel coffee filter so you'll never need to buy another paper filter. Pouring the hot water slowly over the coffee gives a rich flavor every single time.
3. A bar stool with adjustable height that adds a sleek industrial vibe to your kitchen as well as additional flexible seating.
4. A fun boho pouf to add texture and bright colors to your living space. You won't know how you ever lived without it, trust me.
5. A simple but elegant round mirror that will become the finishing touch to any space in your home. Over 1,000 reviewers swear by how lovely this is, so they can't be wrong!
6. A kitchen island cart with tons of convenient features. We're talking lockable wheels for mobility and stability, paper towel bar, spice rack, flip-up tabletop for additional prep space, and of course tons of internal storage for kitchen essentials.
7. A glass cake stand because it'll make your desserts look like they're straight out of Martha Stewart's cookbook instead of (secretly) being store-bought.
8. A buffet that doubles as bar storage for your wineglasses, bottles, and anything else you need to be the host an impressive dinner party, even if you're ordering in.
9. A desk with two hidden outlets and two USB ports to upgrade your home office and finally give you your dining table back.
10. A KitchenAid stand mixer that you'll find a new use for every day. You can seriously up your banana bread game or shred cooked chicken in an instant — this can do it all.
11. A lazy Susan just as stylish as it is useful. You'll find tons of ways to decorate with seasonal flowers and candles, or put to good use as your coffee station or utensil holder.
12. A neutral accent chair with a wooden frame that'll fit in any room in the house — just know that your pets might lay claim to it before you can.
13. A two-piece set of lightweight and practically indestructible bamboo melamine serving trays perfect for when you're serving up slices of watermelon or taking burgers off the grill this summer.
14. A faux leather sofa that also secretly converts into a bed. Looks like you *don't* have to drag yourself to bed when it's 2 a.m. and you're still watching TV.
16. A black and white checkered doormat that will seriously upgrade your front step when layered with another cute doormat, or just by itself! It'll make a huge statement for just $13!
17. An iced coffee maker so you can have your morning iced java without spending the time and money on daily trips to Starbucks or Dunks. Yes, you can have iced coffee instantly without waiting for it to cool or watering it down with extra ice.
18. A wooden three-tiered rack to ~elevate~ your spice cabinet. This makes it so much easier to reach for garnishes you need... all without having to knock over a million things in the process.
19. A cushioned bar stool that comes in three color schemes to add comfortable seating and style to your counter space
20. An outdoor rug to bring bright color and sunshine and make any space feel tropical and inviting.
21. A cast-iron skillet that's so useful and durable, you might find yourself passing it down to the next generation. And it'll make you look like a high-end chef when displayed in your kitchen.
22. A wall rack to proudly display your growing mug collection *and* free up space in your cabinets!
25. A stoneware utensil holder that'll wrangle the spatulas and ladles that are always getting caught in your drawer. Keep them within reach and bring some farmhouse style to your counter space.
26. A stoneware olive oil dispenser to keep your essentials close at hand without compromising style.
27. A set of five OXO storage containers that have tons of 5-star reviews, because your life will feel so much calmer when your pantry is organized and looking beautiful (trust me!)
28. A beautiful Dutch oven – it can literally do. it. all. Use it to broil, braise, bake, or roast in the oven up to 500 degrees F, sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop, as well as to marinate and refrigerate food. And it'll look beautiful on your stovetop. What more do you need?
29. A truly adorable honey pot to instantly transform your apartment into the farmhouse of your dreams.
31. A wooden tray to bring farmhouse chic to your kitchen or coffee table. It's the perfect spot to display coffee, desserts, or seasonal decor.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.