1. A Novogratz upholstered bed frame that's called "Her Majesty," because that's exactly who you are.
2. A round coffee table with faux marble or clear glass top and metallic legs to add a statement to your living room space.
3. A modern, asymetrical TV stand made of solid pine wood instead of cheaper particleboard, but without the crazy price tag you would expect.
4. An impressive three-piece sectional that fits the whole family to transform your entire living room with one easy purchase. No more fighting over the best seat in the house!
5. A simple but elegant round mirror that will become the finishing touch to any space in your home. Over 1,000 reviewers swear by how lovely this is, so they can't be wrong!
6. A faux fur ottoman that adds a touch of mid-century modern to your living room. I'm personally thinking of grabbing one for my makeup vanity, that way I can live out my high-end luxury dreams without paying a fortune.
7. A convenient bookcase that can work however you need it – as a TV stand, console table, office storage, bar cart, or whatever you can imagine!
8. A Novogratz sofa with mid-century modern style that also secretly converts to a bed. Looks like you *don't* have to drag yourself to bed when it's 2 a.m. and you're still watching TV.
9. A gold side table to make a serious statement for less than $100. We guarantee your friends and family will be impressed with your taste.
13. A cushioned bar stool that comes in four color schemes to add comfortable seating and style to your counter space.
14. A mid-century modern dining table with room for six and the perfect white backdrop for your foodie Instagram.
15. A sleek and affordable gold floor lamp to add not just extra lighting to your home, but a touch of luxury, too.
16. A faux leather dining chair that both chic and comfortable for hours (and hours) of Zoom calls while working from home.
18. A neutral woven pouf that can be used to complete your living room or patio setup. Reviewers say it holds its shape well and can be easily moved around to create extra seating or table space depending on your needs. (Unfortunately, puppy not included, sorry.)
19. A totally clear coffee table to match any decor and keep your living room free of clutter. Even better, no assembly required!
20. A sleek desk with a cute geometric design and extra storage, to make for a functional work-from-home setup that isn't an eyesore when you're not working.
21. A sophisticated two-toned nightstand that's so much more than just a place to charge your phone while you snooze.
25. A TV stand with geometric detail that makes an artistic statement while also hiding away ugly cords and cables.
26. A coffee table that has a glass top and extra storage drawer to keep your board games close at hand but out of sight.
27. A swivel chair with a sleek metallic base that comes in gorgeous jewel tones to elevate any living space.
28. A skinny console table with a mirrored top that's just the right size for a narrow hallway or behind a couch.
29. A set of two faux leather bar stools that will work for any style of kitchen or bar area. Grab an extra set and you'll never run out of seating when you have unexpected company.
30. A three-tier Novogratz plant stand to elegantly display your succulent collection. Decorate this with real or fake plants — we won't tell anyone!
31. And a vintage record player stand with drawers and metal dividers to keep your growing album collection upright and organized.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.