31 Small Things From Target To Make Your Place Look So Much Better
They say the best things come in small packages, and we've found products that might be small, but pack a huge punch of style for your home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable doormat that's amazing year round. It even makes the perfect base for seasonal decorations, whether that means it's surrounded by pumpkins or holiday wreaths.
2. A 30-inch artificial fiddle-leaf fig tree to add the perfect greenery to any room without taking up a lot of space, and without the hassle of keeping it alive!
3. A letterboard that's as cute as it is useful. I'll definitely want to use this as a countdown for my next trip to Disney World (whenever that may be).
4. A vintage-inspired Crosley turntable so you can start collecting records. Even better, this also includes Bluetooth to connect and play music from your smartphone or other devices.
5. An interchangeable wreath holder that comes with three wreaths to match the seasons. Just one purchase for a little less than $30 and you're all set for the whole year!
6. A three-tier Novogratz plant stand to elegantly display your succulent collection. Decorate this with real or fake plants — we won't tell anyone!
8. A glossy brass table lamp with touch controls that will seriously upgrade any room. The style is flexible and adds immediate class to your living room, bedroom, or desk setup.
9. A simple but elegant round mirror that will become the finishing touch to any space in your home. Over 1,000 reviewers swear by how lovely this is, so they can't be wrong!
10. A set of marble-look bookends to perfectly begin and end your collection of novels, plus keep 'em all in place.
11. A farm-inspired black and white canvas print that will complement any color scheme and act as the perfect finishing piece for your living room or bedroom.
13. A pair of wood wall hangings in a cute lattice pattern that will add just the right touch of charm without breaking the bank.
15. Geometric wall planters with a sleek, metallic accent that let you add a touch of greenery to any room.
16. Or! A set of geometric tabletop planters that are equally as cool as the above, but won't have to be hung on your wall. You'll never stop getting compliments on your desk space with these.
17. A sleek and affordable gold floor lamp to add not just extra lighting to your home, but a touch of luxury, too.
18. A set of three abstract wall art framed canvases that you can hang together or separately to add a touch of bold color to any room.
19. A wooden tray that brings farmhouse-chic to your kitchen or coffee table. It's the perfect spot to display coffee, desserts, or seasonal decor.
20. A gold decorative sculpture to make your bookshelf or gallery space look high-end and well thought out (something I definitely struggle with).
21. A neutral woven pouf that can be used to complete your living room or patio setup. Reviewers say it holds its shape well and can be easily moved around to create extra seating or table space depending on your needs.
22. A wood wall shelf with a black wire accent to level up your farmhouse-style decor. Add your favorite scented candle, photo frame, jewelry display... the possibilities are endless.
23. A faux fur ottoman that adds a touch of mid-century modern to your living room. I'm personally thinking of grabbing one for my makeup vanity, that way I can live out my high-end luxury dreams without paying a fortune.
24. A gold side table to make a serious statement for less than $100. We guarantee your friends and family will be impressed with your taste.
25. A cushioned bar stool that comes in eight color schemes to add comfortable seating and style to your counter space
27. A wall sconce with wooden, metal, and glass accents to match any decor. Okay, now I seriously need a pair of these for either side of my bed.
28. A glass cake stand that will make your desserts look like they're straight out of Martha Stewart's cookbook instead of (secretly) store-bought.
29. An eye-catching wine rack to make even your cheapest bottles of wine look fancy enough for a magazine.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.