21 Things From Walmart To Upgrade Your Fridge
With these, you'll be able to organize and upgrade so your fridge and freezer will finally ✨ spark joy ✨.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of clear food storage containers that are a serious upgrade from the dingy old containers you've had forever. We're talking airtight leak-proof seals with secure latches and a crystal-clear design that resists stains and odors. On top of that, these have built-in vents allowing steam to escape so you can microwave food without removing the lid. They really thought of everything!
2. A set of six clear stackable bins to make it easy to organize *everything* in your fridge. Marie Kondo would be sooo proud!
3. Even better, a set of labels for storage bins to keep everything clear and organized in your fridge. Label a bin for each roommate and you'll never have to argue about it again.
4. A clear, stackable egg holder that you never knew you needed. Easily keep an eye on how many eggs you have left and feel free to stack it with other bins.
5. A set of stainless-steel wipes, because if you have a stainless-steel fridge, I'm about to change your life. These will make you wonder how you ever cleaned without them — they erase all of the annoying fingerprints from your appliances, and I promise it will make your entire kitchen look like a million bucks.
6. A set of mixing bowls that will seriously upgrade all of your cooking *and* storing. Think: chop up a salad, grate cheese (like a LOT of cheese) directly into the bowl, and use the airtight lid to save the leftovers!
7. A lazy Susan perfect for keeping all of your sauces and condiments within reach. I'll admit, I have to have Frank's Hot Sauce with every meal. I really do put that ish on everything.
8. A super cute, farmhouse-style porcelain butter dish that holds up to four sticks of butter so you'll always have enough on hand. It's practical and adorable all at once!
9. A stackable soda can holder perfect for keeping your La Croix selection organized and all in one place.
10. A slim cart to finally utilize that awkward space between your fridge and cabinets. In tiny kitchens like mine you need to maximize every inch.
11. A four-pack of specially designed Arm & Hammer baking soda for keeping your fridge and freezer smelling clean and making sure food stays fresh longer. You've heard the old trick about keeping baking soda in the fridge, but this new design is even better than your grandma's version.
12. Or! A natural moso bamboo charcoal bag that'll eliminate odors in your fridge, freezer, and cooler. Give this a quick refresh in the sunlight once a month and you can keep reusing the same bag for up to two years!
13. A drink dispenser for making a big batch of iced tea (or your drink of choice), and keeping it in the fridge for easy dispensing.
14. A set of colorful mixing bowls that come with uber convenient lids. No more scrounging around for the matching lids to your old containers, or wasting plastic wrap that ends up leaking.
15. A set of cut-to-fit fridge liners to keep your drawers and shelves perfectly clean and also super cute! These are machine-washable so you can keep everything looking *fresh*.
16. A clear bottle holder that will corral all of the loose bottles from rolling around in your fridge. Reviewers say the only thing that could make this better is if it could refill itself. If only!
17. A cold brew coffee maker for anyone who's obsessed with cold brew like me — it's just about the best way to upgrade your caffeine love story. Just add your fav coffee grounds and water and store it in the fridge for concentrated, smooth-tasting coffee that stays fresh for up to two weeks.
18. A set of clear fridge clips to hang up photos, notes, reminders, kids artwork, takeout menus, anything you want! Especially perfect for stainless-steel fridges that don't work with magnets.
19. A set of large silicone ice cube trays in square and round shapes, because these'll upgrade your cocktails and make you seem like a legit bartender. You can even use them to make ~soup cubes~ for easy meal prep!
20. A beautiful, heat-resistant glass pitcher for storing and serving hot or cold beverages. My favorite part? A stainless steel filter lid makes it easy to pour infused water or sangria without the ice or fruit falling out of the pitcher!
21. A vacuum-sealing starter kit that promises to keep your meats and produce fresh in the fridge up to *five times* longer. If you vacuum seal and then store it in the freezer, it'll stay fresh for up to THREE YEARS. Can you imagine? You'll be saving serious $$$ when you're not throwing out spoiled food anymore.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.