28 Things From Nordstrom That People Actually Swear By
Eyebrow gel, vegan Uggs, a Herschel fanny pack, and other fan favorites.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A splurgey SPF 25 concealer stick offering heavy and moisturizing coverage in a package you can easily tote around with you.
2. A pair of vegan Ugg platform slippers so you can enjoy their trademark pillow-like softness even if you're not down with genuine shearling. Reviewers love the extra height and swear they stay put even without a back strap.
3. A Tom Ford liquid eyeliner, which reviewers love because it offers two great options for humidity-proof, precise color that stays put. Despite the price, reviewers say they definitely got their money's worth.
4. A nonirritating and noncomedogenic eyelash conditioner reviewers adore because it applies just like a liquid liner and makes their lashes seem thicker and fuller.
6. A pair of quick-drying Keen sandals for kids that they can wear to protect their precious feet even in the water.
7. A Chanel powder blush – it just might be the one you've been searching for, because it's subtle and goes on easily for a buildable natural look.
8. A pair of Hoka One One Clifton running shoes with padding so plush, one reviewer compared it to marshmallows. They're perfect for all y'all who want a little extra cushion while you're working out.
9. A billowy cover-up dress that feels like pretty much nothing at all and you're probably never going to want to take off.
10. A night repair cream to reduce redness and puffiness for when your when face is starting to look like Jigglypuff and you've had enough.
11. A pair of Spanx Power Shorts reviewers say fit and shape exactly as they need them too. I'm trans and use these for tucking, and they're comfy and super-reliable for that purpose, too.
12. A strappy Birkenstock sandal made with vegan leather uppers that're a less chunky alternative to the more-famous Arizona sandals. And, for all y'all with wide feet like yours truly, these are available in D-width.
13. A Hershel fanny pack you can also wear on your shoulder for secure and convenient toting with peak normcore vibes.
14. A super-light Sweaty Betty racerback top that's got you covered (literally!) no matter what your workout throws at you.
16. A Tory Burch camera bag to tote around all the essentials and look great doing it. 89% of reviewers give it 5 stars and Tory fans say it's a must-buy.
17. A Bobbi Brown moisturizing primer that's gluten-free, for all you extra-sensitive folks out there.
18. A cruelty-free and nongoopy clear brow gel by Anastasia Beverly Hills that fuller-browed folks especially rely on to keep their brows in just the shape they want them to be all day long.
20. A Brooks cross-back sports bra I wear myself because it's extra-supportive and actually sized by cup and band size, so I'm not suffocating just because I'm over a D-cup. It's pretty easy to get on and off, too!
21. A pair of Zella high-waisted lounge pants from their vaunted Live In line in an on-trend flare leg. Reviewers say they're a great alternative to leggings, so you can feel in the loop style-wise even if you never leave the house today.
22. A Charlotte Tilbury mousse-consistency liquid eyeshadow with a shimmery metallic effect reviewers can't get enough of.
23. A Free People bralette raved over by larger-chested reviewers because it's supportive enough for them too — and if you're in that demographic (like I am), you know how rare that actually is!
24. A moisturizer that's as gentle as they come, so you don't have to endure a burning face every time your skin needs some hydration.
26. An Armani oil-free foundation with great coverage even though it's a pretty light consistency, and that comes in an impressively inclusive range of shades. Reviewers are confident you'll find one you'll like.
27. A pair of Sweaty Betty leggings (with pockets!) reviewers implore you to try because they're better crafted than Lululemon and 20-50% cheaper, too.
28. A tiny MAC lipstick to treat your lips to smooth matte glam even when you're on the go. Reviewers absolutely love the petite size.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.