29 Things From Nordstrom With Hundreds Of 5-Star Reviews
Check out summery fan faves like platform Tevas, all-day comfy Gucci-dupe loafers, Kylie Jenner's amazing sugar scrub, and a glittery Tom Ford eyeshadow folks simply rave over.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Clinique liquid facial cleanser for sensitive skin reviewers rave actually takes off all of their makeup.
2. A pair of Zella's fan fave Live In leggings in a high-wasted capri style — with pockets! Reviewers love that they can wear them and carry around their phone and keys hands-/purse-free. And they ~definitely~ pass the squat test.
4. A coconut oil and sugar body scrub by Kylie Jenner that uses the sweet stuff's natural glycolic acid and physical exfoliating to leave your skin silky-smooth.
6. A brightening under-eye cream with a gentle texture reviewers love for giving the most delicate part of face some soothing TLC.
7. A Girlfriend Collective high-impact sports bra with a really wide band reviewers say delivers remarkable support without any uncomfy squeeze.
8. An overnight firming mask to give Crème de La Mer a real run for its money. In a research study, 94% of folks said their skin was more supple and radiant after using this for two weeks.
9. A pair of lug-sole boot Chucks that are an awesome new take on the classic that's just as "Imma wear these everyday" comfy as you'd expect it to be.
11. A vibrating facial scrubber reviewers say helps them wash their face on a whole new level: the "I never thought it could be this clean" level. It has 16 different intensities and connects to an app that gives you instructions for different firming treatments.
12. A pair of platform Tevas that come in some rad patterns for an elevated twist on the '90s classic that's comfy as heck and broken-in right out of the box.
13. A versatile Nars stick reviewers call a time-tested fave because you can also use for a dash of color on your cheeks, under-eyes, and even on your lips.
15. A Sam Edelman Gucci-dupe loafer reviewers swear by when they need something comfy to stand or walk in all day that's a little dressy too.
16. A YSL concealer pen that's like a magic brightening and smoothing wand and great for all over your face.
17. A tinted brow gel/volumizer with fiber gel for luscious thickness and on-point definition reviewers can't get enough of.
19. A pair of 2.64-karat cubic zirconia studs set in gold or platinum plate so you can shine like diamonds.
20. A Clinique eyeliner pencil, which goes on so smooth, you can get your peepers poppin' in just one fell swoop.
21. A one-size high-waisted panty that disappears under your clothes and is adored by reviewers of several sizes because it actually fits.
22. A shimmery Tom Ford eyeshadow palette reviewers swear by for its sophisticated take on glittery goodness.
23. An oil-free SPF 20 tinted moisturizer folks use for a natural-looking, minimal concealer that leaves their face smooth-looking and aglow.
24. A wrinkle-free dress shirt with a point collar that's a solid choice at a great price, which is just what you want in your basics.
26. A Lancôme defining mascara for when you want thicker, fuller lashes, but you're not feeling the whole caterpillar-lashes look.
28. A detox shampoo awarded Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Splurges for Hair in 2019. It cleans out product build-up to leave your hair and scalp refreshed and rebalanced.
29. A Longchamp Le Pilage 21-inch expandable tote that's the perfect size carry-on for your summer getaway and folds up for when you're not using it. Reviewers love that it's just like the handbag-sized versions but bigger, and think it's a perfect alternative to a bulky roller or duffel bag.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.