28 Things From Nordstrom That People Actually Swear By
People adore these products and the reasons are obvious
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Zella Studio Lite crop leggings reviewers swear are literally the world's greatest, which is definitely saying something because Lululemon offers some pretty fierce competition.
2. A Giorgio Armani oil-free foundation, available in a dizzying array of shades, that's blissfully light while actually delivering on the claim to give all-day coverage. Reviewers say it's a splurge but you'll end up saving money by using less.
3. A sports bra that's 83% merino wool for a fit and feel so unusually plush you're never gonna want to take it off.
4. A buildable, brightening NARS concealer so you can stay flawless for sixteen hours and then some.
5. A Bobbi Brown brow pencil beloved especially by those of us with lighter hair to get full and precise definition without looking like one of the Marx brothers.
6. A Tory Burch leather flip-flop that also fits folks with wider feet (finally!). Reviewers say it's a splurge for sure, but totally worth it.
7. A Lancome lash primer to keep whatever mascara you wear over it perfectly on-point no matter the weather.
8. A contouring wireless bra from the comfort geniuses at Natori to free yourself from pinching and poking, once and for all! Reviewers with larger cup sizes swear it's just as supportive as an underwire bra, which is pretty incredible.
9. A tinted setting powder from Laura Mercier with so many 5-star reviews it literally broke Nordstrom's website. Use it to give your face a flawless finish without feeling like French toast.
11. A flowery Joe Malone cologne to smell like you just bathed yourself in fruit juice without having to worry about getting sticky.
12. A Laura Mercier oil-free tinted broad-spectrum sunscreen moisturizer for a no-makeup look that also prevents sun damage.
13. A MAC kohl eyeliner pencil to give your peepers more definition without looking like a racoon a few hours later.
14. A pair of Van's slip-ons that have been in my rotation since the early 1990s because they're comfy and go on easy-peasy, no laces necessary.
15. A Bond restorative conditioning shampoo made by Olaplex reviewers rave is a veritable fountain of youth.
17. A pair of Allen Edwards cap-toe oxfords that look sharp with everything and are a worthwhile splurge because they're sure to last a lifetime.
19. An Adidas baseball cap that's breathable so you can keep the sun out of your face without getting swamp-hair.
20. A Yves Saint Laurent perfume that smells like lavender and oranges and will make everyone around you ask "what's that incredible smell?"
21. A refillable Dior lipstick that stays put even under a mask. Even if nobody sees it, you'll still look great!
22. A sound, nightlight, and time-to-rise machine that's app-controlled to help your darling angel know when it's time to sleep or time to get up, so everyone in the house can rest a little easier.
24. A pair of Adidias Adissage slides perfect giving your feet a stimulating refresh after a long workout.
25. An eye makeup remover for sensitive skin because lids, lashes, and brows are more important than ever but you still have to take it off at the end of the day. Reviewers swear this one is as effective as it is gentle.
26. A pair of Converse Chuck Tylor All Stars because they're comfy as heck and are never going out of style. And, great news if you have hard-to-fit feet: Nordstrom has these in up to a men's size 17/women's 19.
27. A maternity-fit version of Zella's famous Live In leggings designed to keep you and your bump snug and supported from week one to week forty.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.