1. A combination air fryer/toaster oven reviewers love so much they've basically stopped using their stove. The reason: it can cook just about anything. Will it toast your bagel? Yes. Does it cook pizza? Absolutely! Can it roast a whole 10-pound turkey? With aplomb. It's a miracle of modern science and sure to be your new favorite kitchen companion.
2. A Bluetooth-enabled water bottle that'll send notifications to your phone and light up to remind you when to drink more water, because 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated but you're going to feel so much better once you're not one of them anymore.
3. A water-resistant Bose Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone for speakerphone calls, that responds to voice commands, has a 16-hour battery life, and sports big high-quality sound so loud you're neighbors will be able to enjoy it too. Party time? Socially-distanced movie screening time? Want to lead a parade? This wonder's got you covered!
4. A pair of much-vaunted Tweezerman angled- and straight-tipped tweezers in a snazzy rose gold finish you never knew you needed until now. Does anyone ~really~ like pulling hairs out of their body one-by-one? No. But these are reliably sharp, to make the job less painful, and they're so pretty! Just look at them!
5. An 11-inch iPad Pro with a ton of world-class features so whether you're filming the next great cinematic masterpiece, taking an AR-based fitness class, or just re-watching Cake Wars, you'll be doing it with the best handheld machine out there.
6. An Apple Watch Series 6 with GPS and its own cellular connection, blood oxygen level, and electrocardiogram features, incredibly useful sleep and fitness apps, and an always-on retina display that's now bright enough to see it outdoors even when your wrist is down. With all the data at your disposal, you'll be able to optimize your health analytics until you're superhuman!
7. An 8-quart Instant Pot that's also an air fryer with six wet cooking functions AND five dry cooking functions. Does it pressure cook food in up to 70% less time than cooking on the stove? Of course. Can it also fry, roast, bake, broil, and dehydrate? Yes it can! You're going to adore how easy it is to use, and how much you can do with it.
8. A WaterPik dual shower head with six spray settings and rainfall and hand-held fixtures that you can use independently or at the same time. Its PowerPulse massage setting is not only refreshing, but it's also been said to help reduce muscle tension and promote restful sleep. You shower pretty often (probably), deserve this upgrade (definitely), and will thank yourself for it every time you use it.
9. A set of 800-thread-count Threshold Signature sheets that are oh-so-luxe and comfy as heck, because you spend a third of your life sleeping and will be grateful you pampered yourself accordingly.
10. A Vitamix 10-speed blender with a whopping 48-ounce capacity and 1100 watts of ice-crushing brawn that'll make you feel extra sick at smoothie-time because anything you throw into it will come out silky-smooth (even frozen fruit!). It also spins the blades ~so fast~ you can use the blender to cook hot soups and sauces in about five minutes. It's an easy-to-use miracle reviewers swear by, and I'll bet you'll warm up to it too.
11. A compact dehumidifier that'll suck up to 20 ounces a day of moisture out of your dank closet, basement, bedroom, or bathroom, to give you a life-altering change of atmosphere you'll definitely appreciate.
12. A Google Nest Learning thermostat that learns what temperatures you like after a few days and then adjusts your AC or heat for you so you're always comfy. Reviewers swear by it for its easy installation, because you can control it remotely from your phone, and because it not only learns when you want more temperature control, but it's also savvy about when you ~don't~ need it — saving you money big time.
13. A Wi-Fi connected Roomba i7 that automatically empties debris into bags that last up to two months, so you can forget your vacuuming for weeks at a time. It's also got seasonal suggestions, targeted cleaning, and incredible suction for pet hair and stuck-on messes. AND it responds to voice commands — hook it up tp Google Assistant or Alexa, say "Tell Roomba to clean in front of the couch," and it'll eliminate last night's cheesy-puff crumbs lickety-split. It does so much work for you, it's sure to become a cherished addition to your household in no time.
14. A Google Nest indoor security camera so you can keep a watchful eye on your darling children while you're away from home; whether they're furry or human, it's sure to bring you peace of mind. It connects to Wi-Fi to capture live video that you can check in on from your phone via the Nest app, monitors motion and sound, sends notifications when activity is spotted, and has two-way audio so you can talk back to your loved ones, be they two-legged, four-legged, or otherwise.
15. An extra-fancy K-Elite single-serve K-Cup coffee maker that comes in flashy metallic finishes, has a built-in water purifier, features adjustable coffee strengths, also makes iced coffee, and is equipped with an enormous 75-ounce reservoir — big enough to last you a whole week! It'll look classy as heck on your countertop and like all Keurigs, it's really easy to use, perfect for when you're barely awake and need a little pick-me-up.
16. An Intex raised TruAire queen-sized air mattress with a built-in pump I can attest is pretty darn comfortable. The top has a velour texture that's pretty nice, it's PVC-free, inflates and deflates in less than five minutes, holds up to 600 pounds, and is more than twice as puncture-resistant than other comparable airbeds. I honestly don't mind sleeping on it, which, if you've spent much time with airbeds, you know is a ~huge~ compliment. Your guests (and back!) will be grateful you made the extra investment.
17. A KitchenAid Professional 5-quart stand mixer with 525 watts of beating, creaming, mixing, whipping, and kneading power, as well as enough capacity to make 100 cookies in a single batch. It's even better than the famous Artisan and will make all the hard parts about baking way easier, except maybe avoiding a soggy bottom, because even though this thing does a lot, it won't watch the oven for you.
18. An Qi-wireless and USB-charging LED desk lamp that'll power up two devices at once and delivers 400 lumens of touch-dimmable full-spectrum light with better color rendering than what you'd find in most commercial art galleries and museums. It's basically like having a tiny sun that lives on your desk, only better, because this can also keep both your phone and tablet charged at the same time.
19. An electric toothbrush with Bluetooth connectivity that has five cleaning modes and provides real-time feedback on your brushing results, to ensure you're giving your pearly whites the tender loving care they deserve. Dental care is super important, and with this bad boy your teeth will feel cleaner than they've ever been before, which is certainly something to smile about.
20. And! A WaterPik cordless water flosser that'll make that dreaded portion of your toothcare routine so easy you might even begin to enjoy it.
21. A textured pouf to add a pop of pizazz to your living room and give you somewhere for you and yours to put your feet up, because you still want to binge watch your favorite show together but you can't ~both~ be sprawled out across the couch lengthwise.
22. A one-touch SodaStream that'll fizz your water with just the tap of a button, so you can always have a beverage on-hand to match your ~bubbly~ personality — without wasting money and plastic on store-bought bottled sparkling water.
23. A 23.8-inch full HD gaming monitor with immersive colors, a 144-Hz refresh rate, and a faster-than-lightning 1-millisecond response time, so you can lose yourself in the life-like detail of the new Assassin's Creed...or the details on your boss's forehead during a particularly boring Zoom call.
24. A pair of Beats Studio3 over-ear headphones with adaptive noise-cancelling and real-time audio calibration, as well as a 22-hour standard battery life that grows to 40 hours if you turn the quality of noise-cancellation down, and the ability to provide three hours of playtime on just a 10-minute charge. That bar across the street is never going to turn the music down, but at least now you'll actually be able to understand your conference calls and then drown out the din all night so you can finally get some sleep.
25. A weighted blanket with a removable, machine-washable sherpa cover so you can sleep soundly every night and keep your new bedtime companion fresh and clean.
26. A TSA-ready laptop backpack with USB power plug designed so you can easily reveal your laptop and other large devices at security, then keep your iPad charged without you having to fight with everyone else over the one power outlet at your gate.
27. A Dyson Cool Link air purifier and fan to filter out indoor pollutants as small as 0.3 microns, that connects to an app over wi-fi and has a night-time setting so you can keep it running while you slumber. It's so small and quiet you'll forget it's running, then breathe a sigh of relief every time you remember it's there.
28. A Harry Josh Pro Tools ultra light hair dryer with a motor speed of 94 miles per hour to dry your hair straight in no time — plus it weighs in at less than a pound so you can take it with you everywhere you go.
29. A smartphone-enabled pet feeder that'll let you monitor food levels on your phone, set a feeding timer, or remotely dispense food through the app, so you can make sure Fido is always fed even when you're not home. What a relief!
30. A SunJoe 1,350-psi electric power washer with a ten-amp motor, 20-foot hose, and 35-foot power cord to scour your walkways, driveways, fencing, or patio so they're squeaky clean again no matter how dirty they were. There's something so satisfying about cleaning and power tools, and this one checks both boxes.
31. A Vankyo projector with smartphone connectivity, 1920x1080 p resolution, dual stereo speakers, a projection distance of up to 23 feet, and up to a 200-inch projection size. Why upgrade your old TV when you can use this to stream shows at life-size from anywhere you can find a power outlet instead?!?
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.