Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A 3D-cushioned sleep mask that truly does stay put and blocks out ALL the light. I would know: I have a streetlight outside my bedroom, and use this to actually get to sleep every night. In fact, my partner and I have both bought several, because people who stay at our house keep stealing them (they're that good!).
2. A 24-katat gold-surfaced hot styling brush folks rave over because it'll cut your styling time by 80% and does an even better job than a blow-dryer without also making your hair snap off.
3. A pet tunnel/tent set reviewers marvel over because it lets their fur babies go outside without getting attacked or wandering off.
4. A set of barbells with a stand people love because it's well-made and cheaper than most of the alternatives.
5. A high-quality legging compared favorably to Lululemon because they're way cheaper, last a while, unequivocally pass the squat test, and move with you like nothing else. Many have called them "perfect."
6. A thicc stuffed seal that's a highly necessary addition to the plushy collection of anyone with an appreciation of chonksters.
7. A propane fire pit folks say comes together easy, is super-simple to use, puts out great heat, and earns them compliments as a nice addition to their patios and yards.
8. A Yeti cooler with wheels so you can finally know what all the fuss is about without throwing your back out moving it around. This ruggedly handsome, heavy-duty miracle is designed to keep ice cold for eight days, holds a heck of a lot, and actually stays put in your trunk or truck bed. Be still my butch heart!
9. A portable USB speaker that's smaller than a roll of toilet paper. It's got big sound, it's impact-resistant, waterproof, and also floats (wow!). Reviewers say it's a solid product and a heck of a bargain. I have one myself — it's awesome, and it comes with me everywhere.
10. Detransition, Baby, a stunning debut by trans author Torrey Peters about what happens after a Brooklyn translesbian couple breaks up, one detransitions, and then gets their cis boss and lover pregnant. Peters handles her trans characters with a depth, fullness, and compassion that's as remarkable as it is refreshing.
11. An all-natural, gluten-free, no-sugar-added yoyo snack that's 100% fruit and totally delicious. Also, each pack comes with cute cards with country facts on them that are fun for kids and kids at heart.
12. A UV-proof, glass, 500-ml stash jar, which comes with a Boveda humidity pack and reviewers rave keeps their buds fresh for weeks.
13. A bagless Bissell pet hair vacuum that's a heck of a deal for under $100 and that even Dyson diehards concede is a superior machine. I've had one myself for about a year, and my floors have never been cleaner.
14. A gallon bottle of water with times of day and affirmations on it to encourage you to finish it, because like literally everybody on Earth, you're probably not drinking enough water right now.
15. A hair towel reviewers with curly hair love because it dries their hair in a reasonable amount of time and has a button to keep it nice and tight, so they can go about their business without it falling off all the time.
16. A set of five resistance bands of different colors and tensile strengths that reviewers love to use for at-home strengthening and PT. They're easy to grip, nice and long, and they don't snap.
19. A polish from OPI's Mexico City collection, which features some rad bold and pastel shades that are totally on-point for spring 2021. OPI is the gold-standard in nail lacquer for a reason: it spreads smooth, won't chip for a while, and the color-quality is A+.
20. A fabric shaver that'll erase months of pills and dog hair and other linty grossness from your most precious knit goods, so you can leave the house without looking like you just got in a fight with a washing machine and lost.
21. A Gaiam 5-millimeter yoga mat reviewers say is the real deal — it is thick enough without losing control, rolls and unrolls easily, and lasts a good long while without tearing or going flat.
22. A fan-fave Opalex hair-repairing leave-in cream people labelled "miraculous" for smoothing their hair out and making it lustrously shiny. It's so good you're gonna wanna throw everything else you've tried that didn't work in the garbage, where it belongs.
23. A hidden bookshelf to turn your Debbie Macomber romance novel collection into a jazzy new wall accent. People will be impressed both that you actually read and apparently know enough sorcery to make things float like magic on the wall.
24. A pair of Levi's premium 501 denim shorts reviewers love because they fit great and are well-made.
25. A Vitamix blender that can reliably eviscerate just about anything into a drinkable nutri-paste.
26. A cooling mattress topper, which is going to make it even harder to get out of bed in the morning.
27. A two-layer honeycomb self-sifting litter-catching mat that reviewers swear works better than the spongey kind (like the popular one from Gorilla Grip) both to trap trailings and to then easily throw them away. The bottom of the rug separates from the top, so fold it in half and all the litter collects for easy disposal.
28. A Vornado air circulator to shoot a high-velocity airstream across the room, encourage more circulation, and lower the air temperature up to 10 degrees. It's a surprisingly helpful way to increase the effectiveness of your heating or cooling system without spending more on oil, gas, wood, or electricity. I've used it myself — it really works!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.