28 Things From Nordstrom That People Actually Swear By
A bra so comfy it brought someone to tears, cream lipsticks that'll have you saying "matte schmatte," a suitcase you can actually find stuff in, and other fan faves.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Prada Candy eau de parfume gift set reviewers say really does smell like its namesake sugary goodness.
2. A three-pack of ankle socks from fan-favorite athleisure brand Zella that reviewers say actually stay on your feet.
3. A pair of luxe leather high-tops from Zadig & Votaire with a zipper on them, so there's no temptation to turn them into accidental clogs.
4. A Wacoal retro-style full-figure bra reviewers like for its lifting-contouring prowess and, as with everything Wacoal, it's comfy as heck.
6. A spicy Valentino eau du toilette, which smells like oranges, pineapples, ginger, and cedarwood — a timeless combo reviewers call sweet and classic.
7. A pair of Ugg slip-ons that aren't even fleece-lined, but reviewers say ~still~ feel like you're walking around in a cloud, because Ugg is just that good at cozy footwear.
8. An Urban Decay volumizing mascara a ton of reviewers say is exactly the one they've been searching forever for.
9. And an Urban Decay white mascara primer that's fragrance-free, goes on easy, and actually thickens and smooths.
10. A Tom Ford cream lipstick with a classy medium-luster finish that gives matte lipsticks a run for their money.
11. A Timbuk2 wheeled suitcase that's thoughtfully designed so you can find what you need in it without making it look like a tornado flew around the room.
12. A pair of waterproof Timberland chukka boots for ankle-high cool street style, available in classic black and a also sweet strawberry nubuck.
13. A bottle of Tiffany & Co. Sheer eau du toilette, which smells like ylang-ylang and elderberry and delivers a floral jouissance that's just what these folks were looking for.
14. A True & Co. V-neck bralette that wins high praise from folks fed up with how hard it is to find a comfy bra if you're over a D cup.
15. A pair of Sweaty Betty high-waist leggings with a neat shiny finish to feel extra fab on your power walk (or on the couch, I'm not judging).
17. A pair of Steve Madden block-heel ankle-strap sandals that are a nice dupe for Stuart Weitzmans for 84% less.
18. A Staub 5.5-liter cast-iron Dutch oven with 96% 5-star reviews, which is basically the highest percentage I've ever seen. Fans swear by its even heat and appreciate the lovely high-gloss glaze finish.
19. A pair of Spanx seamless leggings because, let's be real, you're never going back to wearing jeans.
20. A pair of extra-premium Sperry boat shoes because TikTok's already made all the other super-comfy slip-on shoes a thing this year, so why not these too? Reviewers say these are a splurge but worth it.
21. A Shiseido sunscreen stick that glides right on — no streaks or stains! — and is guaranteed not to have the cap come off and get weird, impossible-to-remove purplish stains all over the inside of your new bag (as has happened to me with regular-type sunscreens...twice).
22. A pair of Reebok classic runners available with a fun Pride color scheme, and also in plain white. Reviewers swear by how comfy they are.
23. A pair of Rockport clunky clog sandals available in three widths (yay!) that reviewers adore because they're comfy enough for a night of dancing and then some.
24. A Nars foundation designed for radiant special effects. 96% of folks who tried it said it evened out their complexion.
25. A 12-karat gold-plated Kate Spade bangle with an adorable punny inner inscription reading "heart of gold." It's a perfect gift for someone special, which could also include yourself.
26. A Clinique overnight mask that's fragrance- and oil-free, and nice and light. I've been using it for years to maintain my face's flawless glow.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.