27 Things From Nordstrom With Hundreds Of 5-Star Reviews
You're going to want to add all of this stuff to your wishlist, immediately.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of waterproof Birkenstock sandals perfect for when you don't want April showers to to turn into May "shoot, I've ruined my $150 suede sandals." They're also a pretty good dupe for regular Birks for $100 less.
2. A Natori T-Shirt bra reviewers (and this writer) swear is the most comfortable lingerie they've ever worn. The contour underwire cups totally disappear under your clothes and come in a stretch fabric that breathes great and is buttery smooth.
3. An Estée Lauder 24-hour-wear foundation that 694 reviewers have called "perfect." It's buildable for medium-to-full coverage with a matte finish and comes in a whopping 54 shades, one of which should be just right for your flawless face.
4. A Zella Ava T-shirt with a relaxed fit and long back hem that's positively adored by the reviewers who've tried it.
6. A pair of Adidas Swift X Run sneakers with a pull-on sock upper and lightweight EVA cushioning that will keep your feet extra comfy mile after mile.
7. A pair of Vuori pocket joggers with an elastic/drawstring waist, because they're super comfy for everything in your day, from WFH to *maybe* going outside.
8. A high-precision Chanel mascara for volume and color so intense you'll think you just put on falsies.
9. And! A MAC longwearing eyeshadow cream reviewers compliment for also being a primer, going on super smooth, and lasting all day without smudging.
10. A micro-ribbed cotton/modal blend elbow-sleeve tee with a ballet neckline that's stretchy, has a tight fit reviewers think is just right, and is made of a material thick enough to actually prevent it from going sheer.
11. A fuzzy pair of Butter crew socks reviewers claim are just as smooth and creamy as the name implies. A lot of folks use these for when they're sleeping to keep their toesies nice and cozy without overheating.
12. A pair of Hoka One One running shoes to make you feel like your feet are walking on clouds and that also come in D width for those of us with wider feet.
13. A Le Mer moisturizing cream that reviewers believe really lives up to the hype that it smooths and hydrates better than anything else.
14. A blush from Nars available in 22 colors, from a sheer pale rose to bright orange. Reviewers adore how easily it builds and blends; many use it every day.
16. A pair of Marc Fisher pointed-toe boots that are 62% off right now and, despite their 3-inch stacked heel, were made for walking.
17. An Anastasia Beverly Hills mechanical brow pencil, because you want to define and fill your brows without looking like Groucho Marx.
18. A pair of distressed boyfriend denim shorts with a relaxed fit and three-inch inseam to let your legs soak up the sun.
19. A pair of Adidas golf shorts that are water-resistant, UV-reflective, and have a grippy silicone waist that holds in a tucked shirt so you can stay dry and put-together through all 18 holes and then some.
20. A cedar shoe tree to control moisture, keep your shoes in shape, and make them smell like a forest instead of whatever your shoes *usually* smell like.
21. A Malin+Goetz alcohol- and aluminum-free deodorant that actually works. Sensitive skin-havers rejoice!
22. A pair of Adidas soccer training pants made with a breathable Climacool knit that's warm only when you need it to be. They're sure to be your constant companions all spring.
23. A pair of Ugg Fluff Yeah slides for kids so the whole family can rock these fuzzy and ultra-comfy sandal/slipper hybrids.
24. A BabyBjörn that fits infants and toddlers from eight to 33 pounds, which will let you hold your precious angel as close to your heart as you already know them to be.
25. A charcoal and coconut oil exfoliating shampoo from Briogeo (a Black-owned business!) that reviewers with persistent dandruff adore for keeping their scalp flawlessly flake-free.
26. An eyeshadow stick from Bobbi Brown, which you can apply with just a quick swipe and finger smudge for easy waterproof accenting with a subtle and sumptuous matte finish.
27. A Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum to suck a shocking amount of pet hair and whatever else lurks around the house out of carpet, upholstery, and all the other nooks and crannies that stuff might be hiding in.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.