28 Things From Nordstrom With Hundreds Of 5-Star Reviews
Prepare to find your new obsession.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Fresh soy face cleanser with THOUSANDS of five-star reviews and that 97% of people who tried it said led to suppler skin.
2. A pair of Adidas UltraBoost 21 running shoes made with upcycled plastic recovered from remote islands and coastlines, that have a pull-on sock upper and a thick "boost cushioning" sole designed to put a spring in your step, literally.
3. A Barefoot Dreams long cardigan, because you can't always walk around swaddled in a blanket, and this is the next best thing.
5. An double wall vacuum-insulated water bottle made of medical-grade stainless steel that'll keep your cold stuff cold 24 hours, and your hot stuff hot for 12. It's a great dupe for the Yeti rambler for 20% less.
6. A Dior hyaluronic acid serum to give your face moisture for days. Allure magazine loved it so much, they gave it a 2020 Best of Beauty award for best skincare splurge.
7. A pair of Natori briefs that are the holy grail of underwear, according to folks who've tried them.
8. An Aesop hand wash I've seen in art gallery lavatories from LA to London and that's a far cheaper way of bringing Gagosian-endorsed class to your home than buying a Kelly, Koons, or Kiefer.
11. A pair of Timberland Earthkeepers mid-rise nubuck boots rugged enough to take on winter but comfortable all year round.
12. A pair of Ugg platform slingback slipper sandals with genuine shearling footbeds to keep the coziness coming even as the weather heats up.
13. An awe-inspiring Kiehl's overnight facial oil serum that adds a nice dose of literalness to the phrase "beauty sleep."
14. A pair of Sam Edelman ankle-strap leather sandals with four-inch block heels to make the rest of your shoes jealous. I mean... just look at them! Pretty much perfect, if you ask me.
18. An OG Beautyblender blending sponge that's a splurge for sure, but reviewers swear is worth every penny because it actually saves you money on makeup.
19. A detangler reviewers claim is better than most wet brushes and perfect for anyone who's struggled with knotted hair.
20. A pair of Adidas Adliette slides available in some awesome and unexpected colors and patterns and that reviewers say are the most comfortable thing they've ever worn.
21. A pair of jeggings with leaving-the-house style and comfort perfect for staying on your couch all day.
23. An Oribe dry texturizing spray adored by reviewers because it lets them coif fab 'dos days after washing, without making them smell like they just dunked their head in a bucket of hand sanitizer.
26. A pair of Sanuk canvas slip-ons, which are as close to sandals as you can get while still wearing closed-toed shoes.
27. A SPF 50+ sunscreen from Shiseido that won the 2020 Allure magazine Best of Beauty Award for chemical body sunscreens, so you know it's good.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.