30 Pet Products From Amazon That Have Over 1,000 5-Star Reviews For A Reason
Stuff to clean up your animal's poop with confidence, and other tried-and-true problem-solvers.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. An extra strong dog poop bag reviewers love because it's made of recycled materials, it's as big as they come, pretty much rip-proof, and guaranteed to seal in nasty odors.
2. A floor cleaner and deodorizer that uses orange oil to eliminate stains and smells — reviewers love it because it actually works.
3. A hair roller appreciated in particular by pet parents with high-shedding fur babies who don't like the sound of the vacuum.
5. An undercoat brush because it removes shedding fur like nothing else and reviewers swear their pets can actually tolerate it.
6. A medicated dog shampoo that's the best-selling dog shampoo on Amazon right now because it's powerfully effective at eliminating fungus, parasites, skin scaling, rashes, inflammation, and greasy skin. Reviewer photos show some really transformative results.
7. A bottle of Stress Coat aquarium water conditioner to dechlorinate your water, which helps fish to be more happy and vibrant.
8. A poop scooper reviewers are grateful for because it's made of easy-clean smooth plastic, sturdy as heck, extra large, and the bin swivels and rake snaps on for easy storage.
9. A Cat Dancer toy that's just a piece of cardboard on wire, but boy howdy do kitties adore swatting and jumping at it.
10. A bag of dried mealworms which may sound gross to you, but reviewers say wild and domestic birds just love this stuff. They're great for reptiles too!
11. A terrarium carpet that absorbs odors and is easy to clean, so your home doesn't smell like baked reptile dung all the time.
12. A bag of dog treats to really get your darling pupper's attention when training or trying to lure them away from the apparently delicious garbage.
13. A dog ear wipe with aloe and eucalyptus that'll de-gunk your doggo's dirty ears with just a quick swipe so you all can avoid another trip to the vet.
15. A small animal potty-training litter rabbit owners love because it helps their stubborn furry friends get litter box trained within a day or two — and it soaks up urine like nobody's business.
16. A bottle of ear drops that use hydrocortizone and enzymes to help solve doggie ear irritation, fungal issues, and infections.
17. An adjustable-width metal gate to keep for two- and four-legged babies on the other side of the doorway. Reviewers say it's virtually indestructible!
18. A best-selling pet nail clipper reviewers use to save money by doing their mutt-manicures at home instead of going to the groomer.
19. A rubber-sided pet hair squeegee that'll rid your rugs and upholstery of fur you had no idea was even there.
20. A baking soda-based deodorizer to make your cat's litter box smell like not much at all, without having to mask odors with an overpowering fragrance.
21. A custom-printed metal pet tag that's way cheaper and lighter than the ones you can get at PetSmart. It can say a whole lot of whatever you want (on both sides!), and reviewers swear it's durable enough to withstand constant rubbing from other metal tags.
22. A massive and sturdy ferret cage reviewers also love for their other small mammals and reptiles.
23. A puzzle with sliding boxes that open using removable pieces so you can hide treats for your dog to find. Reviewers say it keeps their pups entertained for hours.
24. A fish tank net with a strong mesh and coated handle to gently catch your fishy friends when it comes time to clean the bowl. Reviewers agree it works exactly how you'd expect it to.
25. A Burt's Bees "no tears" two-in-one puppy shampoo and conditioner because it's gentle enough for even the most sensitive of young canines.
26. A liner that'll make the unpleasant chore of emptying your cat's litter box way easier, made of two-millimeter thick plastic that's definitely up to the task or resisting tears from your digging feline's ferocious claws.
29. A water- and urine-proof anti-tracking rubber mat that's better than sponge-style mats because the two-piece design makes it easy to dump the litter out. All you do is fold the two long sides towards each other, the honeycomb part separates from the solid bottom, and all the trapped litter can be poured right into the trash.
30. And a cross-body bag to keep your small animal as close to you in the store as you already know them to be in your heart.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.