1. Rustic wedding invitations
2. Or send this cute Save the Date picture
3. Don't forget to take your engagement photos!
4. Engagement ring on leaves
5. Off-white wedding gowns
6. Choose a warm color scheme
7. Bright jewel-colored bridesmaid gowns
8. Subtle touch of orange
9. And if you're getting married around Halloween time
10. Pinecone bouquets
11. Add flowers to your hairdo
12. And a matching boutonniere for your groom!
13. Even your flower girls will want one too!
14. Offer blankets for your guests for an outdoor ceremony
15. Leaf-lined walk to the altar
16. And if you can't have an outdoor ceremony...
17. Toss some leaves up in the air
18. Enjoy a moment of cuteness with your new spouse
19. Post-wedding rings on leaves
20. Bright red apple centerpieces
21. Give your indoor reception a warm glow
22. Start the party with a shot
23. Skip the fish and serve this hearty entree instead
24. Cinnamon apple cider
25. A true autumn-inspired wedding cake
26. If you're not into cake, this cookie bar might satisfy your sugar craving
27. Or serve up bite-sized seasonal pies
28. Or have a make-your-own candy apple station
29. Coffee with dessert anyone?
30. Warm up your guests with this pashmina scarf
31. Give your guests s'more love
32. Light up the night with this sparkling send-off
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!