25 Things From Chewy You'll Wonder Why You Didn't Buy Sooner
If you have a pup who eats too fast or need a litter box that isn’t an eyesore, we’ve got you covered with these problem-solving picks for pets.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bag of Greenies Dental Dog Treats to keep your pup happy while you fight plaque and tartar on their teeth. These treats can clean down to the gumline and freshen your dog’s breath. They’re also packed with vitamins and are easy for your pooch to digest.
2. A translucent igloo hideout for small furry animals such as hamsters, guinea pigs, and hedgehogs. This vented structure encourages your pet’s natural nesting instincts and gives them a quiet place to rest.
3. A bottle of Nature’s Miracle stain remover that’ll take care of even the most stubborn pet-related messes and odors. Reviewers love that this stuff is safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics, and more.
4. An interactive dog bowl for dogs who have a habit of eating a bit too fast. Place your dog's dry food inside this bowl's built-in maze, so they'll have to eat slowly — instead of finishing dinner in a few gulps and potentially hurting their stomach. Reviewers love that this bowl has a nonslip base and is dishwasher-safe.
5. A tropical reptile terrarium starter kit that’s ideal for a first-time reptile owner because it includes all of the necessities you need to keep your scaly friends healthy and happy.
6. A small collapsible silicone bowl, so your dog or cat can stay hydrated while you’re traveling. This nonstick bowl is also great if you like to take your dog on hikes or long walks. It can be easily clipped to leashes, backpacks, and belt-loops, and is dishwasher-safe.
7. An automatic dog and cat feeder that’ll keep your pet satiated when you can’t make it home in time for mealtime. This feeder can hold up to 16 cups of food and allows you to control the portion size for up to four mealtimes in one day. Owners can even record an audio track to let their pets know it's dinnertime.
8. An adorable pet hair remover, because no one likes little strands of hair all over their clothes and furniture (and everyone likes adorable things). Reviewers love that this eco-friendly roller doesn’t require a power source or sticky tape.
9. A padded nylon harness that’ll keep your pup comfortable on walks. This durable harness helps prevent uncomfortable pulling and is easy to get on and off. It’s a great tool if you’re trying to teach your doggo how to walk with a leash (or if they're just big pullers).
10. A 2-in-1 dog shampoo and conditioner to cut bathtime in half (welcome news to your pup, we're sure). This product leaves your dog’s hair silky and shiny and features a soothing lavender and mint scent. Say bye to that wet dog smell!
11. A ball-shaped aquarium with LED lighting, because your fish deserve to have a ~ball~. This acrylic aquarium provides you with 360-degree views and has an advanced filtration system as well as a low-voltage air pump. It works with freshwater or saltwater.
12. A pair of nail clippers with a built-in safety guard to protect your pet’s nails. The ergonomically-designed handle makes it easier for you to control these clippers, and the safety guard will prevent you from accidentally cutting the quick.
13. A jar of Mushers Paw Protection Wax that'll safeguard your pup’s paws from hot pavement, salted or icy sidewalks, and more. Reviewers love that this balm acts quickly to moisturize and protect your dog’s paw pads.
14. A combination dog and cat carrier/car seat for your pet. This carrier has storage compartments and a machine-washable pad cover. Reviewers love that it attaches to your existing seatbelts, and has an interior tether to keep your pet in place.
15. A set of foldable pet stairs to help elderly, injured, or just plain tiny pets get on and off the bed or couch. These stairs can support pets up to 150 pounds, and feature padding on each step so your furry friend won’t slip.
16. A small-wire birdcage with multigrip perches and easy access to feeders so your birds will always feel comfortable. This cage also has a debris guard that keeps food and waste inside the cage, which makes it easy to clean.
17. An odorless Seresto flea and tick collar, because no dog should have to deal with unwanted bugs that can impact their health. This veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas and ticks on contact, with no painful biting.
18. A plush mouse toy with a twist — a catnip-infused tail to endlessly entertain your cat. If your cat needs exercise, these toys will get them moving.
19. A durable pet stroller, so you can cart your pet around and keep them as comfortable as possible. This all-terrain stroller boasts a spacious basket with mesh windows, a canopy, and built-in brakes. It even has a cup holder (for you) and a storage compartment for their toys and necessities.
20. A collapsible storage bin to stow all of your pet’s toys in one place. This bin boasts a paw print pattern and rope handles, so you can easily move it around your home as needed.
21. A 72-inch cat tree and condo so your cat can sleep and scratch in the same place. This tall structure features multiple perches, two “apartments,” and dangling toys for added entertainment, as well as 10 scratching posts and two scratch board ramps. It’s great for multi-cat homes (and homes with just one very, very spoiled feline).
22. A poop bag dispenser that'll attach to any leash, and comes pre-filled with 15 leakproof poop bags. The dispenser fits most standard dog poop bag rolls and is great for quick access during a walk with your pet.
23. A Mighty Paw smart doorbell, so your pet can let you know when they want to go outside or head back in the house. This water-resistant device is especially helpful if you’re in the midst of training a puppy, and can be activated with the touch of your dog’s nose or paw.
24. A flower cat fountain to ensure your feline friend stays hydrated with a free-flowing stream of water all day long. This cute fountain has three different water settings for selective drinkers and is easy to clean.
25. A planter kitty litter box, so you don't have to create an eyesore in your home. It features a filtered vent system that controls dust and odor, and is great for multi-pet households.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.